SURGI'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

A 135 Reviews

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since October 2007

1212 27TH ST

Kenner, LA 70062

Striving to be the best heating and air conditioning company in New Orleans by offering quality service at reasonable prices, free estimates for replacement systems and design services for your new construction home or business. Serving Greater New Orleans, the North Shore and the Westbank, Surgi's is never more than a phone call away for service of any brand of equipment. Call 469-4232 or 985-624-9333. 16-20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEE. ADDITIONAL PH#: NEW ORLEANS (504)899-9600, METAIRIE: (504)888-0086, MANDEVILLE: (504)624-9333, SLIDELL: (504)641-3442. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

HVAC Companies (134)air duct cleaning (1)

06/05/2020

They offered me something that no other companies offered. They gave me options to help me save money!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A supervisor and two gentlemen came out, friendly and professional. Done quickly!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

02/10/2020

Replace first floor A/C and heating

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pricing and payment options were the best by far. Installation was prompt and clean. Technical staff were excellent

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

12/04/2018

The response was immediate, faster than expected. Arrived exactly on time as promised with the quote and financing prepared in less than thirty minutes. Pricing was much Beth than my established vendor. Work performed exactly as promised in less time than expected. Highly professional and courteous in each step.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace first floor A/C & heating central unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the kind words. Surgi's works hard to provide the best experience we can for our customers. We look forward to long relationship with you and your family. Craig

07/11/2018

I was very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General HVAC cleaning and checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

06/18/2018

The technician was able to quickly diagnose the problem, which turned out to be a clogged condensate drain line. He cleaned the drain plumbing and was able to have the system running smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of rental property a/c system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

03/06/2018

Art came out to give us an estimate.... he was very knowledgeable and helpful and gave a competitive bid (we had other bids). The installation was done by Mario and Chad...very professional and excellent quality. The unit they replaced was in a very difficult location and they were not phased at all by this. We were very impressed with Surgi's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a/c coil and condenser

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

09/26/2017

I tried to fix it myself but apparently I had cleaned the backup secondary line instead of the primary. He took care of the issue in minutes and it has worked fine since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared clogged drain line

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

09/04/2017

It all works, Must have gone well. I have yet to go into the hot attic to check out the work,. I have no doubt they did a good job as I am a repeat customer---they installed the downstairs system three years ago. They both work well and my electricity bill has gone down!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an entire heating and cooling system with new duct work.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

08/01/2017

Great. The technician knew what he was talking about and provided great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check AC for attic leak

08/01/2017

They stole $30,0000 worth of jewelry from my house. It was terrible, they were the worst I could have ever used. I told them what had happened and they sent a man to check the freon. No condolences, nothing. They haven't even called me back. They told me they fired the guy who did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

THis is a complete fabrication. The customer missed jewelry weeks after a service visit. As far as we know, the event was not reported to the police, nor have we been contacted by anyone since. We guess they found the jewelry.

RESIDENTIAL NEW CONSTRUCTION, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, DUCTLESS MINI-SPLITS, ZONED SYSTEMS, AIR PURIFICATION, HEAT PUMPS, GEOTHERMAL, DEHUMIDICATION SYSTEMS, COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE COVERAGE.

DUCT CLEANING.