Roach Busters

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161216

24 Driftwood Blvd

Kenner, LA 70065

Roach Busters Pest Control has served the Greater New Orleans area for over 30 years, solving their complex pest control issues. Our mission is to help you reclaim your home from whatever pest is plaguing your family. From spiders, to mice and rats, at Roach Busters Pest Control, we use the most advanced techniques to exterminate your problem. At Roach Busters Pest Control, we serve you quarterly. One of our licensed and insured technicians will visit and treat your home every three months with a 90 day warranty between visits. We offer a free 30 day call back warranty with all of our one time services! That means if after your service has been completed, if you notice that we've missed an important pest area; we will come back to your home free of charge. For termites, roaches, rats, mice, spiders, fleas, and bed bugs, call us today to set up a comprehensive plan to eradicate your problem. Contact Us today to request a free estimate, or learn more about the many services we offer at Roach Busters Pest Control....

pest control (129)animal removal (5)

06/25/2020

Went well. Timely and professional. Owner inspected to determine what was required and prepared a quote. Once I OK’d the project we set a mutually agreeable date and everything went as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it’s great having you as a new customer.

06/13/2020

Great job! There are no more bugs. Thank you Angie's List and Roach Busters! I have referred to a Neighbor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminating for bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thanks. I new we could get them.

06/05/2020

We were with other company For pest control and termite but not very happy about the service. I contact Bill at Roach Busters he came out to check on the property, gave advices on how to properly treat The termites. While other company never really bothered to get underneath the house Roach busters found the way and take care of the problem. We are Satisfied with the service and now on the annual ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite control, pest control

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

02/28/2020

They did a good job, but it will take a few weeks before I know if all the termites were killed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Thanks for hiring us to take care of your Termite infestation. The initial application of Termite treatment is complete and now we will monitor the areas of infestation for reoccurring activity. If any activity is noticed simply call us at 466-1584 an we will respond promptly to take care of the problem. Thanks Bill Snell Roach Busters

10/28/2019

Went well. They were very nice and had an extensive amount of knowledge on the subject matter. They were never overly pushy about selling us on anything and they were always on time to contact us regarding contract renewal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to seeing you on our next visit

12/20/2018

Very pleased with Roach Busters performance. I have been with them nearly 2 years. I renewed the annual contract I had with them that installed the original system at an Angie-discounted price. They have been very timely in their quarterly visits to the Northshore. Also, technicians have been very courteous in explaining what they did during each visit to my place. On the most recent visit, the te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install and maintain peripheral termite baiting system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

Thanks. It’[Member Information Removed] been great having you as a customer. If you need us your new house give us a call.

10/30/2018

Inspection went very well. State showed up on time and did a very thorough inspection. I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Thanks. It’s been great having you as a customer.

08/06/2018

We did not engage RoachBusters but they contacted us promptly and gave us a competitive price. Their description of services was professional and frankly, it was a toss-up because I believed it was about as good as we could ask, but we went with another strong offer. We can only pick one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insect treatment and pest control maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

06/27/2018

I called Roach Busters regarding termites that had just come through the wall in the den, totally unexpected that they just came through the wall. I called Roach Busters & because of the situation they came out that same day, almost immediately! The termites had several trails around the exterior of the house, I’d never noticed them. Roach Busters dealt with the termites that day & a year later th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Swarm

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

06/18/2018

Great service. I would recommend Roach Busters. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual termite control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thanks. It's a pleasure to provide service for your home.

Pest Control & Exterminating: Roaches, Termites, Fleas, Ants, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Silverfish, Rats, Mice, general pest control

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing