Keco Services LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Kenner, LA 70065

As one of the best fence contractors in the area of Kenner LA, we offer any styled wood fence, chain link, sheet-metal, ornamental, and vinyl installation and repair. We also install decks and pergolas. Do not hesitate to contact us!...

Fencing (7)Lawn and Yard Work (2)Exterior Painting (1)Interior Painting (1)Uncategorized Services (1)

09/15/2019

We’re fast, and as far as I know, good job! Biggest complaint, Did Not remove trash from job Mainly the cement pouring! Linda Pusch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cement/Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

03/14/2019

Great!! Justin and his awesome crew were very timely, and did quality work, both on the fence, and on all the other tasks I needed done. They took care of everything to my total satisfaction. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KECO removed my old fence boards and replaced with a very beautiful new fence. They also did painting, and other small things I needed done.

CATEGORY fencing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

Photo for Keco Services LLC - ., Kenner, LA - 37765652

02/13/2019

Keco services was very prompt, reliable, and professional. We had old fence removed and new fence put up. They cleaned up the work area nicely, did a great job on fence, and were courteous. I recommend and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a new fence put up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Photo for Keco Services LLC - ., Kenner, LA - 37717984

09/15/2018

All went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fence boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

08/29/2017

Justin and his staff are great. They're punctual, do great work, fast, and exceptionally professional. They're very cautious if my kids are around, and they never complain if we accidentally leave something in the backyard when they come. The yard looks fantastic when they're done, and they tailor the grass length and timing to your preference. And now they have online billpay, which is great. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and grass cutting

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

07/05/2017

Work completed in promised time. Demolition & haul off of old fence and new fence completed in 1 day. Very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

04/11/2017

Great!!! Very professional, glad to have hired them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a privacy fence built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

03/09/2017

I have never had to ask Justin to get to one of my jobs to work on them. Everything is on a schedule and like clockwork it always gets done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin has been mowing my properties (over 20) for the past 2 years. I can honestly say my yards have never looked better. He has even gone the extra mile and mulched my gardens when needed. The edging is perfect and any grass clippings are always cleaned up or blown away. It was a great decision to hand this part of my business over to him.

CATEGORY fencing, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

03/04/2017

The work was performed in a timely and prfessional manner with quality workmanship.. I was very satisfied with the completed job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old fence and installed new fence.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2016

Fence Installation, Lawn Maintenance, Pressure Washing. Commercial & Residential.

Not Applicable