Crescent City Tree, LLC

Founded 2018 •

After working for 18 years managing the leading tree care company in New Orleans, I decided to start my own company. Crescent City Tree has some of the best tree technicians working for us to take care of all your tree care needs. From pruning, removals, stump grinding to fertilization, we can do it all....

NOLA TREE SOLUTIONS

NOLA Tree Solutions is a family-owned business. We are able to support you with tree trimming, removal, and maintenance. We provide quality professional services. We take great pride in building lasting relationships with each and every client! Contact us today! NOLA Tree Solutions-We are YOUR tree service experts

09/21/2020

The estimate process as wonderful. They were timely and professional and clearly understood exactly what I needed and wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rubber tree cut to 18. Spanish Dagger tree removal.

08/12/2020

The experience was just amazing! Miss Joyce was my first contact and she was professional and an excellent company representative! Brad and the crew showed up at precisely the scheduled time. The work was excellent! The guys who did the work were consummate professionals, very knowledgeable, and extremely patient with my presence and questions. This experience was Class A and I HIGHLY recommend Cr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a magnolia cut down and limbs from a goldenrain tree cut back off my roof and my neighbor's roof.

05/04/2020

Excellent work and would highly recommend. Chris is very professional, workers are prompt and very efficient and did a great job. Price is very fair. Had 4 estimates and Chris was the most reasonable, plus he supplied insurance papers along with the quote and all was done very quickly. Follow-up was terrific. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three large trees removed and three large trees trimmed

04/09/2020

it went extremely well. They did a thorough job. My husband and I were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a few large limbs on my tree trimmed.

03/31/2020

Best quote I received by far. Chris and his crew were super fast and did a great job of cleaning up the yard afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A 15-20 ft mulberry tree needed trimming.