Clean Cut Landscape

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

38 W 27th St

Kenner, LA 70062

EXPERTS FOCUSED ON YOU! Clean Cut Landscape of Metairie has been in business for over 30yrs. We are Licensed by LA Dept. of Agriculture, Landscape Design / Installation, LA Licensed State plumbing board back flow install, Irrigation Specialist, Licensed Arborist, Tree trimming, Stump grinding, Landscape renovation, PVC Drainage systems, LED Garden Lighting, Grading, Site prep, Zoysia sod installation. Check out our Google Reviews! We can handle all of your landscape needs. You deal with one company....

landscaping (25)mulch delivering (17)irrigation system (12)lawn care (10)stone and gravel (10)landscape lighting (9)tree service (8)drain pipe installation (4)lawn treatment (4)hardscaping (4)drain cleaning (3)misting system (2)

02/24/2020

Great very very professional and very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn irrigation system installation

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

I"m sure you will find the Rainbird automatic sprinkler we installed for you will make watering your landscaping and lawn a breeze. Thanks for choosing us to complete this job for you. Please keep in touch. www.CCLANDDESIGN.com

02/15/2020

I have been using Clean Cut Landscaping for over 10 years for the two homes I've owned during that time. Mario promptly provides cost estimates and a schedule on the day of his visit to review my needs. He is meticulous about his service and quality of work. Most of all, he ensures that his client is satisfied with the work and this is why I will continue to be one of his customers for years to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping and irrigation

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

You already have a beautiful home and landscape design/ install really topped it off. It means alot to us that we have your continued business. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience. www.cclanddesign.com

02/08/2020

We had the best experience using Clean Cut Landscape. It is so hard to find people who are truly professionals, diligent, who have a great work ethic, honest, and really love what they do. They want to do the job right. We found that is true with Clean Cut Landscapes. Mario, the owner, embodies all those great qualities. He showed up on time to give us a free estimate, and because we really needed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our landscape was in need of help! Needed rock pebbles moved to side of garage from the side of house. Side of house needed that whole side cleaned up, weed removal, plantings, and mulch. Cleaning out flower beds, mulching, tree removal, planted trees alongside fence in back yard. Cut back and trimmed plants, trimmed trees in front, mulched, and designed new flower bed. Discussed plans for Spring; lawn treatments and future plans for flower beds. sod to fill in area in back yard.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Thanks for such a nice review. We always give 100% to every job. Your satisfaction means alot to us. All those upgrades we made to your property really made a nice difference. Thanks for choosing us for your landscape needs. Please keep in touch and of course spread the good word to your friends it would be greatly appreciated. See you in the spring. www.cclanddesign.com

02/05/2020

Started with basic landscape and garden design. Then later I called them back for other services. I don’t even call others for competing estimates as that would be a waste of time. Mario is affordable, communicates well and has an excellent crew. Every job was done well and follow up was thorough. I will continue to use them for all my garden needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinklers, lighting, landscape design, drainage system

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, mulch, drain pipe, misting systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you liked the results of your Landscaping, LED Lighting and Drainage system. Thanks for choosing us. Please refer us to all your friends. www.cclanddesign.com

02/04/2020

I have used Clean Cut Landscaping previously. Easy to schedule a time to get work done. Mario and his crew are professional and efficient. The work was completed in 3 hours. Mario checked with me several times to make sure I was in agreement with what they were doing and he was present the entire time. My yard and driveway were cleaned up of all debris and dirt. Very happy with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim oak tree, remove grapefruit tree and stump, stump grinding of another previously removed tree, subsurface drains cleaned.

CATEGORY tree service, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thanks for being such a great long term customer. We always appreciate you for choosing us for all of your landscape needs. Of course thanks for taking the time to review us. By the way your Oak tree looks great now! www.cclanddesign.com

01/31/2020

It went great! Life saver no more rain puddling in yard. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Drainage

CATEGORY landscaper, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

That PVC subsurface drainage system we installed in your backyard really made a huge difference. When i came by to clean your system out i noticed how dry your lawn was after system installation. I still remember how wet and soggy your yard was prior to drainage. Glad we were able to solve your drainage issues. Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your experience with everyone....

01/28/2020

I was so lucky. I didn't do a ton of research, but Clean Cut had great reviews in my neighborhood facebook group, so I went with them. I can't imagine now going with any other company. Mario gave us great recommendations. The work was timely and professional, and those guys didn't leave behind a scrap of mess. They were in and out, leaving the yard looking like something I could only dream of befo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping front and back yard, sprinkler system, replace sod

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, misting systems, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

I have to say you are our biggest fan! Thanks for choosing us to Design / Install your Landscaping and Rainbird sprinkler system. You truly care about the appearance of your property. Your Eagleston holly trees in your backyard we planted will look really nice this summer. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

01/27/2020

I was very impressed with Mario and his crew. I first scheduled my consultation with Mario. We discussed what all I wanted and my budget. My garden looks beautiful. I wish I would have done this sooner. He does such a professional job. My garden looks perfect during the day but at night it is spectacular too. His use of lights to highlight my home and key features is just perfect. Thank you Clean ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, lights, sprinklers

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Thanks for choosing us for your Landscaping project. What a difference it made to your home. We are so glad you are happy with the results. I'm glad we convinced you to install a Rainbird fully automatic sprinkler system for your lawn and gardens. You will thank me when you don't have to drag out hoses anymore to water everything. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Please refer u...

01/27/2020

Mario’s team is very clean and professional. The work is always done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, mulch, soil

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience. I passed by your house recently and Pansies look great!! See you in the spring.

01/25/2020

The job was excellent in every way,they were on time and very professional . My neighbors and family give compliments to us all the time on how beautiful our yard looks. They have been taking care of our gardens for 3 years and we are very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, mulching , topsoil, check irrigation , lighting, sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

First off i want to thank you for choosing us to do all of your landscaping 3 yrs. ago. Landscape design/ installation, LED lighting, Rainbird automatic sprinkler really made a huge difference on your home. We are so glad you are enjoying everything. Thanks for taking the time to review us. We always appreciate your business.

Licensed LA. Dept. Agriculture, Landscape Design/Install, Rainbird Sprinkler Systems, PVC Drainage Systems, LED Garden Lights, Grading & Sod Installation, Site prep, Rock Pathways, Lic. Arborist, Tree services, Stump grinding and Garden renovation.

NA