AG Quality Construction, LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2014

AG Quality Construction has been successfully serving the needs of southeast Louisiana for many years....

Ground Level Construction Company

Ground Level Construction Company is locally owned and operated with dedication to get the job done right. Send us a message, or call us for a quote. Use our contact form to tell us more about your project and we will connect you with the service to fit your needs.

06/30/2015

We are very happy with the work that Adson and his crew did.  Their quote was competitive, and they got to our job quickly in order to accomodate our family's schedule which was much appreciated.  The work was completed efficiently and the clean up was so thorough it was like they hadn't even been there!   This was a small job but we would definitely consider hiring them again for larger projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some cracks in our ceilings and painted the ceilings in two bedrooms and a hallway.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

08/23/2014

AG Quality Construction, did are an excellent job; they are very knowledgeable his field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and deck in the rear of our home.

08/23/2014

THE AG QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, DID A GREAT JOB. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEM. NOW EVERYTHING I WILL NEED IN THE FUTURE I KNOW WHO I HAVE TO CALL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FENCE

08/19/2014

They are very professional, and also they take care of all the details for me. I am very satisfied with their work. My new kitchen is very pretty now. Thank you AG Quality Construction. Mary Lee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remolding the kitchen and painted

CATEGORY remodeling

Remodeling; kitchen, bathroom, kitchen cabinets, additions,floors,carpentry, fence, roof, renovation and also a handyman services.

Satisfaction