Bryans United Air Conditioning

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2008

Bryan's United Air Conditioning specializes in the service, maintenance, and installation of residential comfort systems. Our service technicians are trained to work on all makes and models ranging from air conditioners and gas furnaces to heat pumps and whole house air cleaners. Our factory trained installation mechanics specialize in the installation of Trane & Bryant Comfort products. In business for thirty years, we are involved in several organizations which share our goal of quality customer service through honesty, integrity and team work. We are auxiliary members of the Home Builders Association, active in the Louisiana Heat Pump Association (the largest HVAC association in our state) and are accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Bryan's United takes pride in having the most qualified service and installation personnel possible. All of our technicians and mechanics attend year round technical training and are NATE certified. NATE is a national certification program which only the top technicians qualify for.All of our professionals are neatly uniformed and arrive in clean, clearly marked service vehicles. Our office staff is always available and ready to answer any questions and arrange appointments around your schedule are fully licensed and insured....

Louisiana HVAC Inc.

A/C & Heating

D

05/11/2018

Called company to get an estimate (shown as free on Angie's list). Was told they could not give an estimate unless they sent a tech to determine problem ($95.00 fee). I know the problem, a 27 year old system. I guess the free estimate is not free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace complete A/C system R-22 freon system

11/01/2017

Terrific. They were very helpful and knowledgeable and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Installed vent for clothes dryer thru attic roof. 2. replaced so.e ductwork.

09/12/2017

Came promptly and told us they were on the way. Easy to work with -- we were actually out of town and had a house sitter helping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning fizzed out. They ended up replacing 2 circuit breakers in the unit.

08/28/2017

good work,men even wore plastic slippers to come in house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac blower in attic

08/23/2017

Awful.. kept putting me off due to weather, which is understandable. But, they were coming next day for sure. Never showed up or more importantly did not bother to call. Which was aok since I already had Glen Reed come out the same day I called. I was just seeing how long Bryan would ignore me. This was a whole week of false promises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC died, needed it fixed

Air Conditioning & heating