Boudreaux's Plumbing

Angie's List since April 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Constructive Ministries

We are Profesional, Experienced, Uniformed, Licensed, & Insured Plumbers that specialize in repair, sewer cleaning, & installation of: All types of of water heaters, kitchen and bath fixtuers, water lines, sewer lines, & Gas lines. The area in which we work will be cleaner than when we arrived. Quality is our focus, plumbing done right, right on time.

Award 2019
Offers by Constructive Ministries on Angie's List

06/09/2016

We called first thing in the morning to schedule an appointment because our line was leaking water through the celling throughout our house. They assured us that someone would be coming by today. We called around 2:00 P.M. (6 hours after we made the appointment) to get a better estimate of when they will be arriving. They said that "something came up" and that they would not be able to come out to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not call regarding our appointment.

09/17/2014

03/14/2012

They were great. They did a good job. I hired them because they were local. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boudreaux’s Plumbing hooked up a water meter for me.

C

10/19/2011

The plumber showed up Friday morning, as promised two days before.  To my surprise, he had no idea what kind of job he was here to do.  The plumber was driving an old pick-up truck with no identification on it and was not wearing a uniform, but was friendly and polite.  I explained that the water valve and/or line was leaking on a toilet.  I told the plumber I needed the leak fixed and the rusted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The water valve on a toilet was rusted and leaking.  Due to the age of my home (~50 years) and the visible rust, I was afraid the damage may be more involved than the obvious leak and rusted components, so I chose to call a plumber instead of simply replacing the parts myself.

04/16/2010

It was a very good experience. He has done plumbing for me for 20 years and also does a good job. From pricing to dismantling and reassembling everything, it went very smoothly. See above paragraph for job details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The plumber came to my house to give me a pre-work estimate. I hired him and he was puctual everytime he came. The work he did was disconnect kitchen faucet and remove 2 toilets in preparation for counter and flooring jobs. After the remodelling, he returned and installed new kitchen faucet and reseated the 2 toilets on the new floor. He also changed a faucet for me in the utility room. He was very thorough and neat and used new parts in addition to the faucets I provided.