GreenSeasons

A103 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2010

14461 Frenchtown Rd

Greenwell Springs, LA 70739

We back our services with our GreenSeasons Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the service we have provided you, call us and we will come out free of charge and correct the issue. If we are unable to correct the issue and you are still not satisfied, then we will refund you 100% of your money, guaranteed! When choosing a company to do work at your home or business, you want someone that you can trust and depend on. GreenSeasons has built its reputation on quality work, trust and dependability. We have been building and maintaining beautiful landscapes, exterminating pests, caring for trees and providing handyman services in Louisiana for years. Our experience and training gives us the confidence to guarantee what we can do for you. Our landscaping, lawn care and pest control services are consistently among the highest rated in Louisiana. GreenSeasons provides service to greater Baton Rouge, greater New Orleans, Covington, Slidell, Denham Springs, Hammond, Prairieville, Gonzales, Kenner, Port Allen, Zachary, Baker, Walker and throughout south Louisiana. GreenSeasons is locally owned & operated company employing 170+ team members. GreenSeasons also does business as Corporate Green LLC....

Lawn and Yard Work (76)Pest Control (33)Landscaping (25)Tree Service (11)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (5)Mulch and Topsoil (3)Roofing (1)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)Lawn Irrigation (1)

10/12/2018

It went very well. would like to have 1/4 ly service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned up all my gardens

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

10/01/2018

I contacted this company more than once just to receive an estimate. Finally I had Daniel Christian come take a look and to this day I never received any information after that no estimate nothing. I sure hope there are better companies out there than this! I won't say what I think the actual issue is but I'll definitely find a better company to work with! Complete waste of time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Maintenance and Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

I am sorry that you never received an estimate. I spoke with Daniel and he admitted he lost track of how long he had your information. It is certainly abnormal since we usually have our estimates out fairly quickly.
D

05/16/2018

The first three feet was not sprayed and I called and complained for weeks. It came time for them to service the lawn again and I told them I didn’t want them servicing the yard anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my lawn feed and weeded.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

I'm sorry we couldn't work this out. The front of your property drains into public waterway. As we have discussed with you, it would be illegal to apply most herbicides to the area. You mentioned not caring about that, but GreenSeasons does care. We follow the law and strive to be good stewards of the environment.

04/01/2018

It has taken me two weeks to get hold of a manager of the staff that came to my house. The team and I missed three large hedges in my front yard that really needed trimming. Mike finally got hold of me and stated the original team would be comming back shortly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of the hedges

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

03/08/2018

I contacted Green Seasons regarding landscaping my front yard. I was told Miguel would come out at 10:00 AM on Thursday, March 1, 2018. When Miguel did not arrive by 10:15AM, I called Green Seasons to inquire if he was still coming out. I was told someone would check into it and call me back (someone finally called me back 3 hours later after Miguel had left). Miguel arrived at 10:35AM and we disc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

I am sorry for the bad experience you had. We are typically very punctual and respectful of our client's time. We are making changes in management to make sure this does not happen again.

02/05/2018

I am very pleased with the service and provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected the house for termites. Treated inside and out. Made helpful recommendations.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

05/02/2017

It went well. Toby was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterminating

CATEGORY pest control, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

Thank you leaving us a good review!

03/27/2017

It took quite awhile to get them to come out and give us a price. Then it took awhile for the work to be scheduled. When t was scheduled, we got about 40 minutes notice before they came to do the work. However, they were very pleasant and did a very good job. Daniel, as well as the work crew, were very nice to work with. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed several very large ligustrum including the roots and hauling them away.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Thanks for reviewing us!

02/23/2017

I have a yearly contract with them. The cost is $70 a month. They provide excellent service. They are professional and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the landscaping and pruning the citrus tress on the property.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

Thank you for reviewing us!

12/22/2016

It was good. The technician was very thorough and seemed very knowledgeable.  I would recommend them again, I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use GreenSeasons for pest control and exterminating.  We were moving in a house so we had it pre-treated

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2016

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate it.

Home pest control, termite treatments, bed bug treatments, rodent extermination, landscape design, mowing, pruning, bush hogging, lawn fertilization, weed control, pond weed control, tree removal, pressure washing, concrete repair, storm cleanup and parking lot sweeping. Mosquito misting systems, sprinkler systems, fountains, drainage, outdoor kitchens, patios, walkways, landscaping, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, ponds, & wood fences.

ask for details