James Jeansonne DDS

• Angie's List since May 2012

James Jeansonne Dentistry is a general dentist's office. We gladly accept new patients and children. For payment we accept cash, checks, most major credit cards and Care Credit. Our office accepts any form of insurance that allows you to choose your own provider and we are preferred providers for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, United Concordia, Aenta, Assurant, CIGNA Radius, Metlife and premier providers for Delta Dental. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not provided at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org....

12/06/2017

It went very well. I was very nervous, confused and upset about the pain that I was having from what should have been routine fillings from a previous dentist. Dr. Jeansonne and his assistants were very patient and thorough in helping deal with the pain and procedures when the fillings had to be redone. Their xrays were very thorough and their follow was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Jeansonne for a second opinion for four filing that had been done by another dentist after experiencing excessive pain.

04/25/2017

He is excellent. Our whole family has gone to him and I have referred a lot of military coworkers to him. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to him for 15 to 17 years for general dentistry work.

11/20/2013

They had me come in immediately and took care my broken crown effectively and efficiently! This is an amazing Dentist with an even more amazing staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency crown replacement

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, orthodontist, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

06/25/2012

He was very thorough and very helpful. Everyone there was very nice. They have a very modern, up-to-date facility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeansonne has been treating me for dental problems because of my Ménière's disease.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

06/25/2012

I didn't have any problems with the billing. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. James Jeansonne for dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental cleanings, implants, white fillings, same day crowns, root canal therapy, invisible braces, laser therapy, ultra-thin veneers, extractions, dentures and 3-D scans. Sedation dental procedures. Cosmetic services, Botox and Juviderm.

Silver fillings, same day dentures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...