Lewis' Pressure Washing and Deep Cleaning LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since January 2017

Our mission at Lewis' Pressure Washing and Deep Cleaning LLC is to not only meet our clients expectations, but to exceed them and produce high quality results. With our client's satisfaction and approval in mind, we deliver a service that is customer approved and highly recommended. As your service professionals we believe that our jobs are not done until our clients' hearts have been won...

N/A

Window Genie

0  REVIEWS
Window Genie

Window Genie is America's leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, Window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Each Window Genie location is locally owned and operated by franchise partners who are dedicated to improving the look and value of homes and small businesses in their communities. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners across the nation. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. Estimates are always free, and our services are more affordable than you think!

02/07/2019

They had two people washing my home and one person cleaning my driveway. They were done in about 1 hour. They were very professional and cared about me being happy with their work. Great company and I will call use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Wash

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,house cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,home builders,stucco,real estate appraisal,dumpster service,asbestos removal,floor cleaning,driveway pavers,real estate agents

Thank you for trusting us to clean your home and we appreciate you taking the time out to write us a review!

02/06/2019

They did an awesome job. The guy was very detailed and didn't leave a spot of dirt. Very well mannered, professional and you could tell that he loved his job. Price was also good and within my low budget. I would recommend to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washed and driveway cleaned.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you, for putting your trust in us to clean your home. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Thank you, and we can't wait to see you again!

Pressure Washing Services: Driveway/Sidewalk/Parking Lots Home/Building Wash (Brick, Stucco, and Vinyl Siding) Patio and Fence Restoration Signage Heavy Machinery Deep Cleaning Services: Move In/Out Building/Office Cleaning Hardfloor and Carpet Care Window Cleaning Debris Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal