Upcoming Full Lawn Services LLC

Founded 2019

1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

13630 Leighwood Ave

Baton Rouge, LA 70815

Mowing, Weed eater, Edging, Trim shrubs, Leaf blower, Flower beds, Mulch, Landscaping, Will fertilize lawn, and Haul off debris....

Lawn and Yard Work (12)Leaf Removal (1)

11/01/2019

Providers were on time and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim work and transplanting, weeding and spreading of mulch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to providing our services again. You are a valuable client.

11/01/2019

Providers were on time and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim work and transplanting, weeding and spreading of mulch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/25/2019

All work was done well and to my satisfaction. Very courteous and respectful people with this service. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn clean-up from tree stump grinding and large tree limbs cut by Entergy that were left in my yard, and cutting/removing scrub trees..

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

it was a pleasure to work for you. We are very happy to have provided our services to you. We look forward to providing our services again whenever you need us.

08/02/2019

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over grown front and back lawns. Will be providing monthly lawn maintenance for our property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

It is our pleasure to provide you with great service. We look forward to continuing to work for you and your family. Thank you very much for your business!!

07/30/2019

Considering I didn’t give any specifics about what I wanted, they did a good job. I’m very pleased with the work and effort put into my yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thank you for the opportunity you gave our company to work for you. We really appreciate your business and It really was a pleasure to work for you.

07/27/2019

Was very excited to find this company! He came out the same day I called, gave me a fair price, and did beautiful work. He was very nice, prompt, and professional. Would totally hire again, and would recommend him to anyone. He did a wonderful job. You will be most pleased. 😁👌💯

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and weed eating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

I am very pleased that you are happy with my work. I appreciate your business and look forward to providing my services again. Thanks

07/02/2019

Perfection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hose lawn back and front look like a jungle! Trees, bushes, shrubs, trash thrown from passengerby’s walking the street, leaves growing on the fence. They removed all with quality, care, percussion and excellence. I would recommend them for any and all your service needs. Now my house looks like someone lives here. Thank you from the Otto Of my heart because I know it was no easy tasks!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking time to provide this rating from the bottom of our hearts.

06/25/2019

When I returned home from work, Mr. Lucas had already perfectly mowed and edged my yard. I will definitely be calling back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed and edged

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Thanks for the review. We are happy you were satisfied with the services provided.

06/23/2019

Work was performed in a timely and professional manner. Lawn looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed lawn care services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

Thanks for your review. I am happy that you are pleased with the job performance. Your satisfaction is what we strive for.

06/12/2019

I was not at home when my lawn was cut. When I arrived the lawn was edged and cut. I was pleased with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

I am extremely happy that you are satisfied with the services provided.

Lawn Maintenance (cutting lawn, edging lawn, blowing, raking leaves, flower beds, planting as well as pulling weeds from them, trimming hedges and shrubbery. Will plant shrubbery and hedges too.

Not Applicable