Southern Home Improvement Center Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2008

Locally owned & operated. License: #81801. Additional phone: (985) 643-6611....

07/18/2017

Rick showed up at the time he said he would and was very nice. They did a great job of installing, caulking, and cleaning up. Can't wait for my siding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had windows installed.

CATEGORY replacement windows, sunrooms

11/08/2016

Workers threw used insulation away on my burn pile, insulation does not burn. Since problem seem to be with my existing roof, no flashing or drip edge was installed back onto my roof. Added last minute vinyl siding inside of patio. Was told a price of $400,00 was billed $495.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and haul away existing patio roof, Replace rotten soffit boards. Install insulated patio cover. Flash cover to existing roof. Run electrical and install existing fans.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, sunrooms

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed vinyl siding on house

07/22/2013

They were very professional. Went the extra mile to attach the cover properly since we a rather odd type of roof on our home. It was not the usual kind. When they first installed it, the put the downspouts in the wrong direction from what we had corrected. They corrected that within a couple of days. Overall we were very pleased with the quality and the service. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new patio cover.

06/17/2013

I have researched them from Angie's List. They did even some things that was going on that we did not care for, they made it right. They worked with us and made things right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Southern Home Improvement Center. They actually had our sunroom on our house and finished it.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Vinyl siding, patio covers, insulated windows, glass rooms, concrete work, roofing, gutters, screen rooms, insulated additions & ceramic tile.

Similar businesses in your area...