Precision Tree Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160131

Baton Rouge Metro Zachary and surrounding service are

Baton Rouge, LA 70817

With over 40 years of experience, Precision Tree Service has been providing the surrounding communities with a safe and affordable way to remove dangerous limbs and completely remove large trees.WE PLANT A TREE FOR EVERY ONE WE CUT - A tree will either be planted from the National Arbor Day Foundation in the Angie’s List customer’s name or they can choose to receive a tree to be planted in their own yard. Contact our offices if you are interested in scheduling a no-hassle estimate! We also provide DEEP ROOT FEEDING and can schedule regular feeding of your trees upon your request....

tree service (154)

08/22/2020

The service we received from Precision Tree Service was excellent. The staff and crew were friendly, knowledgable and professional. Once I called to ask for help, Mrs. Gloria was so helpful and communicated with me when we could expect our estimate and services preformed. Our trees look beautiful now as they were very overgrown and branches were hanging on our roof. After the work was completed, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have 5 large trees that needed pruning and cut back away from our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

THANK YOU, [Member Name Removed] - for your business and for the great review. You were great to work with too! We want to wish you and yours a beautiful Fall season. Stay Safe and Well. Gloria Litton Office Manager

05/28/2020

Outstanding. Professional work in every respect. Highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major Oak tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your business an for the great review . We enjoyed doing the work for you. Stay safe an have a great summer.

05/17/2020

They did what they said they would do when they said they would and did a great job. Removed both trees, hauled away debris and ground stumps. My main concern was my yard getting torn up. Aside from the two trees being gone you cannot even tell they were here. Left my yard in perfect condition. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove two large sweetgum trees from front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank You, [Member Name Removed] ! It is always a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your business and your time to submit a review for us. Have a great Summer, STAY SAFE. Gloria Litton Office Manager

05/13/2020

Excellent. Very quick to respond to the original request for work. Very quick to come across town to look at the tree. I think most places can do the first two items. From that point set Mr. Litton apart from the rest. They showed up on time, three people very professional, respectful and going above and beyond to do the job right in every aspect. The clean up of the work site and the tree from my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing a large tree from beside the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thank You, Mr. [Member Name Removed], for the great review! You were a pleasure to do business with. It's great to have satisfied customers and we Thank You again for your business. Have a safe and pleasant Summer. Gloria Litton Office Manager

05/08/2020

It was a great experience! A great company to work with. They were prompt and did exactly what they told us they were going to do. The owners of the company were onsite when the job was done. Would definitely use their services again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 pine trees cut down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Hey, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] - it was a pleasure to work with you as well! Thank You again for your business and the great review. Stay Safe and enjoy the coming Summer. Gloria Litton Office Manager

03/11/2020

All went well. My husband and I weren't home during the process however, we were both contacted and informed that the tree was safely removed from its difficult position. I got home to a clean yard from debris and the pruning of the another tree was beautifully done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a tree cut from a difficult position

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Thank You, [Member Name Removed] for your business and for taking time to review us! You and [Member Name Removed] have been great to work with and we appreciate you. Have a safe and HAPPY SPRING.

03/04/2020

Went very well. No issues and work was completed ahead of schedule. I believe this is the 4th time I've used them and everything has been handled very professionally each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your business! It is always a pleasure to work for you and [Member Name Removed]. Have a safe and pleasant Spring.

11/21/2019

It was excellent. they not only came out on time, they did a great job about trimming the trees. They cleaned up after themselves, couldn't even tell they had been here. The trees look great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed four trees for me

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank You, [Member Name Removed], for taking time to give us a great review! We enjoyed working with you to get your beautiful Live Oak trees trimmed. We want to wish you and yours a safe a happy Thanksgiving and a blessed Christmas.

11/19/2019

It was necessary to use a crane to remove the large oak tree. It spanned 120 feet, its trunk was about six feet in diameter. All tree work was done on the first day, including removal of all tree parts and debris. The large stump was ground out the next day. The work was done on time, and for the quoted price. I used this company for a previous job and will use them again if I need tree work in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of very large water oak tree. Removal of other overhanging limbs. Pruning of live oak. Removal of several small shrubs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Photo for Precision Tree Service - Baton Rouge Metro, Baton Rouge, LA - 38242534

Good Morning, [Member Name Removed] - We want to Thank You, again, for your business and for the great review. It is always a pleasure working with you , and your cooperation and patience is appreciated. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas.

11/10/2019

Made appointment for estimate. I took off work to meet them. They never showed and they never called. I moved to south Louisiana 3 years ago and this seems to be the norm for this area. Poor since of customer commitment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove broken palm and grind stump

CATEGORY tree service

Hello, Mr, [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any inconvenience that you incurred regarding the appointment to see you Palm trees. I did call you to let you know that there was a conflict in Thomas's schedule, and I left a voice message for you. When I did not hear back, I called you again and left a message to re-schedule. When customers do not return my calls I assume that they have had the...

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree Cutting, Tree Pruning, Stump Removal, Hazardous Limb Removal, Large Tree Removal, Tree Debris Removal, Tree Feeding Program, Evaluation of Trees for Hurricane Preparedness, Arborist Tree Evaluation, and 24 hour storm damage emergency call.

Lawn Care, debris removal NOT related to tree work.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available