Pediatric Medical Center

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

There are 9 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 160 patients per day....

09/16/2013

Dr. Lucas has a wonderful bedside manner.  Took her time with my son making sure to give both myself and him opportunity to ask questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check up

07/28/2013

If it is a busy time you can expect to wait but lately I've gotten in on time and out within and hour of my appt time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Reed is a wonderful pediatrician. We have used her for 9 years for our two girls. She is very personable and knowledgable. She is friendly and makes you feel very comfortable esp when you are a new mom and don't know anything. We recommend Dr Reed to all of our friends. Her new office is great too and convenient even if you live outside of the city.

D

02/28/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The staff here was very friendly! However I had an appoinment at 10:00 am I waited an hour and then asked if I had been forgotten. The front desk kindly let them know in the back and someone came to get me and my daughter. As I walked in the Dr not knowing I was coming in complained that she had a walk in and was expecting to be seen immediatley implying I had demanded to be seen as a walk-in. Although the staff was very friendly I found the doctor to be rude and unprofessional. I am looking for a pediatrician for my kids and was disappoined in the service I received today. I will try again with a differnt doctor. I hope I will have a better report next time. We are new to Baton Rouge!

09/07/2011

She is personable and takes time to listen to us. Our boys love her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my children's pediatrician

Pediatrics