Meineke Car Care Center

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since April 2013

Meineke offers complete Automotive Repair Services for all of your car care needs. Come in today and our trained staff will help identify any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and get your car fixed, running, and back on the road safely. We provide quality Automotive Repair Services from honest and professional technicians to restore your car to top condition. With affordable options and guaranteed customer satisfaction, Meineke continues to be an industry leader in Automotive Repair year after year. Call today to schedule an appointment! or make an appointment online....

Blue by ADT

186  REVIEWS
Blue by ADT

Blue by ADT DIY smart home security systems and standalone cameras from the most trusted name in the industry. Get home security that you can adapt to your lifestyle if your needs change. Blue by ADT cameras and devices can be taken along if you move, require no long-term contracts, and are easy to set up and use. Help protect what you love, on your own terms, with Blue by ADT.

09/25/2017

No complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have performed numerous repairs to my vehicle. Always courteous and professional.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

01/12/2017

The technician identified the problem quickly and promptly made the necessary repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My truck was making a squeaking noise when I would accelerate from a stopped position.

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought the front end alignment through Angie's list. My car did not need it when I took it in and my money was refunded. I would visit them again as they must be honest if they didn't do an alignment when I didn't need it.

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and cabin filter change. Work done quickly.

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four wheel alignment on my personal vehicle. No other work was performed. Would consider using this shop in the future for other auto mechanic work. Good job on the alignment work. Completion of the alignment took much longer than expected. I was at the shop for four hours waiting on completion of the alignment. The shop manager did give me a discount coupon off of future service work, due to excessive wait.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

We are your Neighorhood Garage Some of our current specials include: The "Basic Oil Change" $24.95-includes oil, filter, and full vehicle inspection; "Preferred Oil Change" $34.95 Oil Change-Basic + tire rotation;"Supreme Oil Change" $54.95-oil, filter, inspection, tire rotation & Balance and top off all fluids; Brake Special 50%off; Check Engine Light Diagnostic; We have all the Major Brands of tires and a Nation wide Road Hazzard Warranty, We can prerform an alignment at All 3 Locations.

We are not offering State Inspections at this time, working to change this in the near future.