Guarantee Restoration Services

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since January 2010

B Rated | 20 Reviews

Guarantee Restoration provides quality disaster cleaning and repair, including 24-hour emergency services. Call on Guarantee Restoration for fire, water, wind, vandalism and other damage repair services. We are your partner for insurance property claims for your home or business. Family owned and operated since 1974, Guarantee Restoration provides professional service to homeowners, property managers and insurance companies alike. Our continued growth has expanded our service area to include Lafayette, New Orleans, North Shore, South Mississippi and Baton Rouge....

Hector Professional Painting, LLC

Hector Professional Painting, LLC mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

10/03/2018

Everyone with Guarantee Restoration was exceptional and wonderfully nice and professional. They took care of everything so that the process was a painless as possible. They coordinated with our insurance company to take care of estimates and payment. I would definitely use Guarantee Restoration again should we ever need their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak in a bathroom.

11/12/2016

it went poorly. The fire occured in july and still nothing has been done. they cashed an insurance check without my endorsement,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire restoration

03/14/2013

When I came home from work the water line on the back of the toilet had popped off and flooded our home. There was about 2 inches of water throughout the 1st floor of our home. Our rugs were wet, our wood floors had standing water on top of them and it seemed as if everything was destroyed. One of my best friends had a similar event happen in their home a few years back so I called them and asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sucked up the water, removed my wood floors, removed the wet carpet, packed out my house, stored my things, rebuilt my home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

We are happy that you were pleased with our work! Thank you for your trust in Guarantee Restoration.

03/08/2013

I have used them several times in the past. The owner is very direct and responsive, and the technicians always do a fine job. Furthermore, they stand behind their work and go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided mold remediation services and cleaned up after a flood.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

We are happy that you were pleased with our work! Thank you for your trust in Guarantee Service Team.

03/08/2013

They were outstanding! The workmen were very professional, arrived on time, and cleaned up nicely. Furthermore, they were very accomodating of any requests, and they followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with the work. Ultimately, it was an excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood flooring as well as a sub-floor.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

24/7 Emergency services, including: - Water extraction - Removal of hazardous materials - Security board ups - Inventory - Water, wind & fire restoration - Contents handling - Trauma site clean up - Mold remediation - Reconstruction - Air duct cleaning

new construction, carpet cleaning