DMK Renovations is a locally owned and operated Baton Rouge business who cares about helping out there local comunity....

12/29/2017

It started well but got progressively worse. The cabinet work was the only work that was done correctly. Unfortunately that person is no longer with them. The wood floors are buckling, the upstairs plumbing they did leaked and caused a hole in the ceiling that needed repair. The bathtub plumbing for the master was installed incorrectly and leaked and had to be repaired by myself and a buddy. He ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had multiple jobs around the house to do. Some tile work, wood flooring, bathroom remodel and some cabinets. O

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/29/2017

They did an excellent job! The greatest attribute though is you can trust them. They did everything with a contract and honored what was in their contract and was above board in every area of our dealings. If there was a problem, they did not stop until it was all done correctly. Would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DMK installed my tile floors for entire house, did all of our cabinets in kitchen, baths, and utilities rooms with granite counter tops and did tile work in 2 new baths.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/23/2017

DMK Renovations were very professional, and went to great lengths to satisfy me. I had them install new kitchen cabinets after the recent flood and they came out beautifully, they were willing to come back and look at, or take care of anythings that, I had questions on. workers were there on time and stayed as long as it took to get the job done right. would definitely hire them again great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Cabinets installed after recent flood

CATEGORY custom cabinets

11/15/2016

Went smooth as possible

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house received 5'6 feet of water from the Louisiana August 2016 flood. The house was completely gutted and DMK redid everything! They also Remodeled the kitchen and master bed room and bathroom

CATEGORY custom cabinets, insulation, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/06/2016

Excellent ,finished before the deadline, true professional.the owner is ,I will use him this winter for my addition!!A Plus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a custom deck for my hot tub and bar

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy your new deck area.

DMK Renovations will be happy to meet all your home renovations needs.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...