Discount Plumbing Repair

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

Quality work for a fair price. If you’re looking for a local plumber, call or email us today. DPR is a local, family-owned and operated plumbing company. Our licensed plumbers offer gas and water plumbing services....

Bonnecaze Plumbing, LLC

Bonnecaze Plumbing, LLC is a duly registered corporation in the State of Louisiana, operating since 1986 on both plumbing installations and repairs. Bonnecaze Plumbing, LLC is licensed to operate statewide by the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors under License Number 41376. Ronald Bonnecaze, President of Bonnecaze Plumbing, LLC, is a licensed Master Plumber in the State of Louisiana and holds Louisiana Master Plumber's License 912. He also holds a Master Gas Installer license Mr. Bonnecaze is also a Certified Backflow Prevention Specialist.

03/06/2019

First, we received a call exactly when the plumber, Jermon Brown, would arrive and he and his assistant came on time. Both were polite and professional and got right to work. My waterline connection was not compatible with the new faucet and Jermon stated he needed to get a simple adapter for it. He left and came back with the parts and completed the entire job in about and hour. I asked him how m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Discount Plumbing to install a new kitchen faucet. The owner and master plumber confirmed a date and time two days from our initial call with a firm price.

01/21/2019

He was thorough and very prompt in performing work. Very positive experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am renovating house. Jermon Brown, master plumber & company owner, installed a new water heater, water heater pan, drain pipe through brick and brought everything up to code. Performed gas pressure test needed for EBRP & Entergy. Installed gas valve and in-wall housing for new gas range w/hook up. Installed in-wall housing & valve for ice maker and hooked up. Installed new hot water line valve under sink. Installed new furnace gas valve. Jermon was very courteous, quick to respond, professional, and knowledgeable! He listened well & communicated thoroughly. I am very pleased & highly recommend him.

09/30/2018

Jermon and his crew were great. Plumbing in the house is very old, and the job took much longer than expected but they stuck with it and stuck with the original estimate. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower upgrade

06/15/2017

They were awesome. It was all good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a toilet in.

04/19/2017

The lady on the phone was nice until she realized I was from Saint Amant. She then told me I would be charged a 50 dollar fee for coming out to give an estimate. When I questioned the why this fee since the mileage was minimal, she hung up on me. Will not bother calling again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Called for estimate

CATEGORY plumbing

DPR is a certified plumber that offers gas and water plumbing services. We promise quality work for a fair price. Our installation, inspection and repair services include: • Gas • Main waterlines • Drain cleaning • Water heater install and repair • Toilet install and repair • Kitchen sink install and repair • Garbage disposal install and repair • Bathroom sink install and repair • Bathtub install and repair • Drain slab repair • Remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available