A & R Elite Demolition & Renovation LLC

Awards & Badges

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

7847 Baringer Rd

Baton Rouge, LA 70817

We a full service contractor who has been serving the community for over 15 years. Call us today for a free estimate on any of your needs. We offer a full range of exterior services to beautify your home such as painting, roofing, siding, windows and doors. We are also a full service remodeling company providing a full menu of interior remodeling services including painting, flooring, carpentry, and so much more!...

interior painting (12)house painting (8)home remodeling (6)drywall (6)woodworking (4)tile installation (4)home remodeling (3)closet design (3)plumbers (2)electrician (2)marble & granite (1)roofing (1)

01/27/2021

I would highly recommend A& R Elite demolition and restoration. Highly professional, on time and did everything they were they were supposed to do. Will definitely use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
popcorn removal and painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

09/15/2020

Wonderful and totally recommended. Have had A&R Elite Demolition work at our house 3 times and will definitely call them in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, Carpentry, and Painting

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/11/2020

Extremely well, all work was done in there day, very impressive job done to our satisfaction, we are very pleased. Alvin and his workers were easy to work with, and did an excellent job, we will definitely use them again for other home projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting and carpentry

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

Thank you for the opportunity and your trust. God bless.

08/24/2020

Great! I was kept informed of what was happening the entire time. The job was completed efficiently and my bathroom looks amazing. His guys were trustworthy and I will definitely use them again for any future house projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Bathroom wall and popcorn ceiling, drywall, tile floor, and paint.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

07/28/2020

They did a wonderful job! They worked quickly and efficiently and it looked so good! My husband is unbelievably picky so we were very worried about hiring someone to do this, but he just didn’t have time to do it himself and none of us had the skills to help him. I was honestly dreading all of his complaints he was going to have when the job was done. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he onl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang, float, texture drywall and Interior Painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am grateful, and happy to hear that you were pleased with our services.Thank you for your trust and the opportunity to help you on this project. God bless, Alvin.

07/21/2020

Alvin ensured that I was satisfied with all work completed. He and his crew were polite and neat. Everything looks excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting Cabinets, repair and paint ceilings, and trim

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for the review and opportunity. God bless!

06/30/2020

It went great. Alvin was easy to do business with. Very conscientious about their work quality and competitive on the price. I will use them for my next project as well and would recommend. Professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting and Carpentry

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/02/2020

We are happy with the finished look. Several exterior doors needed repair, and they did an excellent job! Along the way there were a few items we pointed out, and they corrected right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Photo for A & R Elite Demolition & Renovation LLC - 7847 Baringer Rd, Baton Rouge, LA - 38617092

03/17/2020

Absolutely delighted at finished results- Alvin assures me it would be everything I wanted - it’s even more. He worked with my budget and personally inspected all work. Will definitely make A & R my FIRST choice for additional projects. Many thanks to Alvin and all his employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel- replace vanity, remove wall and popcorn ceiling, repair walls and paint.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, and I look forward to helping you on future projects.

03/05/2020

Excellent Craftsmanship, Mr Alvin was pleasant to work with. Will definitely use him and his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bathroom shower wall and paint bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Roofing, siding, windows, doors, exterior painting, interior painting, carpentry, general remodeling, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room & floor additions and much more...

Decks & Porches