A-1 Aluminum LLC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2007

A-1 Aluminum L.L.C., Inc. is a locally owned company operating in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and surrounding areas. We are an established, state licensed company with both commercial and residential property. We offer the finest products, each bearing the guarantee and quality of highly respected manufacturers who have been in business many years. At A-1 Aluminum L.L.C., Inc., we stress the custom in "customer", tailoring our work to meet your specific needs....

Zachary Outdoor Services LLC

Roof & Exterior cleaning. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/23/2020

I used them to screen in my patio and do my gutters four years ago, and they did a fantastic job! I needed some repairs done on the screen door on my patio due to my grandkids and dog, and Ken, the owner, came the next day to see what repairs would need to be done. As soon as the necessary parts came in, Jodie, a member of the team, came and fixed the door in under thirty minutes. He was super nic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter & Screened in Patio Installation

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,screen repair

08/09/2015

Turn key build, from planning to completion. Built exactly what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a 30X50 three stall metal shop.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/10/2014

The construction did not really go along with the style of our house, it was part of the reason we didn?t went. It looked inexpensive. It was an all aluminum thing and it just didn?t quite work with the house. We checked a couple of other options and we decided to just skip that and do another project, that was on our list, instead. They came out quickly, they were on time and gave an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 gave us an estimate, and it was reasonable, but we changed our mind. It was to screening an already roofed back porch area.

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

04/22/2014

It went great.  They showed up on time and did great work.  Finished the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutters on the front and and back of the house. I opted to pay extra for round downspots.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

04/07/2014

Ken was very quick with going out to the property and getting an estimate back. He was professional and courteous. Though the estimate was reasonable, we ultimately decided to go with another contractor. I would certainly contact A-1 again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 provided me with an estimate for replacing an aluminum carport.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

Commercial structures sunrooms, patio covers, carport covers, pool enclosures, screenrooms, rv covers, vinyl siding & metal buildings.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express