Ministering Maids

Angie's List since July 2009

We are a small business. Christian owned by two sisters. We have 7 helpers that work for us. Payment is due when services are rendered unless you've set up an invoice account with us....

Handy House Cleaning

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very nice employees. Did a good job.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for your review. We're sorry if any part of pur services wasn't top notch. We're striving for greatness! K

03/08/2014

This is a wonderful group of ladies who provide excellent housecleaning services. They are always consistent and do a wonderful job. They are highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning services

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for your review. It is a pleasure to work with you still!!

09/20/2011

My first impression of the owners was they are young but seemed eager to serve my needs. They provided me with a free estimate and were very professional. I knew in advance their services were exceptional from a friend of mine but i got to experience it for myself. I needed a cleaning right away and they were able to squeeze me in that same week. I would recommend their services to anyone looking ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ministering Maids did a fantastic job cleaning my home. It looked great, it smelled clean and fresh! After my first clean I was hooked and I have them come once a month do a semi-full cleaning. They sanitized the kitchen and bath taking care to remove build up on the shower doors and the ring in the toilet. I have stainless appliances and granite countertops and was thrilled to find that they had been cleaned and polished as well.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for your review, [removed members name]! We're happy to still service your home and greatly appreciate your business. We are sorry for the delayed response but we've just learned we had an Angie's list in existence.

07/29/2009

Ministering Maids arrived on time and in great spirits! They went straight to work getting my home back in order after a remodel. They even removed every dish from my pantry and wiped them because there was sheetrock dust everywhere. It took them two days to finish because I have a relatively large home. They did a fantastic job and I would reccommend them to anyone looking for quality and reliabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a very thorough Deep Cleaning for my home, garage, and sunroom. Ministering Maids cleaned every surface of my home after a remodel.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Restroom cleaning and disinfecting, Trash Removal, Disinfecting switch plates, doorknobs, and phones, dusting, Vacuuming, Kitchen cleaning, General Office Cleaning, Common Area Cleaning.

Outside windows, upholstery, buffing floors, waxing and sealing floors, carpet shampooing.