CLARK-DUNBAR FLOORING

Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Our core business is all types of floor covering. In addition we also handle Serta Mattresses, Area Rugs and Occasional Furniture, such as Accent Furniture....

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I waited for an estimate for 2 of 6 rooms, and the salesman quoted me for all six rooms even though flooring wasn't chosen for 4/6 rooms - i.e. I wasted my time even talking to him in the "showroom."

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

C

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"The total cost with labor for flooring was very high in proportion to the quality of the wood, especially with regards to the installation workmanship which was substandard and took longer than necessary."

01/24/2014

The sales guy didn't really ask proper qualifying questions - he just took the order. The guy who came and measured was very professional and courteous. The men (2 young guys) who came to install was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! My rooms were a little larger than the 12foot regular rolls of carpet and when the sales rep got the measurements, he never called to let us know there were larger rolls of carp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total carpet replacement in 3 rooms and hallway.

02/23/2012

I will recommend them to friends and family.  I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Clark-Dunbar Flooring to replace carpets in 3 bedrooms and a living room, 6 years ago.

CATEGORY carpet installation

When we install residential carpet we will moved your "basic", "normal" furniture at no charge. For our cash and carry customers, and our finance customers we offer free delivery. Always ask for details.

There are certain things we can't do, please be sure to ask your sales person for any details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available