Any Weather Roofing

• Trade License Authority
  • KY, OH, IN.GOV

100 Beacon Dr. Unit 8

Wilder, KY 41076

At AnyWeather Roofing, our objective is to ensure you have a superior, quality-finished product. Our systems are efficient, and provide you a safe, clean, and well-managed roofing project from beginning to end. AnyWeather is abundantly INSURED for all components of construction and remodeling objectives and we promise you a seamless construction process and experience from start to finish. Year after year, roof after roof we have proven that it is the little things that make the difference. AnyWeather guarantees our workers to be at the job site when scheduled, and our work is DONE RIGHT leaving you satisfied with the end result. Our customers say we are the PERFECT GROUND between the nation's LARGEST and SMALLEST roofing companies. We offer the PROFESSIONALISM of a larger nation wide company while at the same time, offering you the PERSONAL TOUCH of a smaller company who is able to see your project through, to the very last detail....

roofing (51)gutter installation (4)skylight installation (2)siding (1)

08/21/2019

Basically Any Weather inspected the roof, took pictures, and removed sample shingles for my claim against the shingle manufacturer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Any Weather complete the job another contractor failed to follow through on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

06/21/2019

They are very good and they got it done for a day only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roof installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2014

05/08/2018

Great service. Jesse Blaine knows his business .This is the second time I've used AnyWeather roofing. On this job I also had 2 other bids and were all comparable in price .Since I have dealt with AnyWeather before , I felt more at ease hiring them and I was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof ,total tear off and replace. New gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

04/20/2018

Extremely quick and responsive. Great work was done repairing my siding and it looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

04/17/2018

We had a roof leak with missing shingles from a storm. Shane responded quickly and patched the roof temporarily until the insurance adjuster came. He met the adjuster at the house and did all of the leg work for us. He and the roofers were very skilled and knowledgeable about the products. Roof was replaced quickly and NO MESS was left behind. I highly recommend Anyweather Roofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

04/17/2018

Excellent. Very professional and responsive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, vent, and remove old chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

02/26/2018

Completely gained my trust. Originally I had written a review of Jessie and my experience with Any Weather. The diagnosis was not right and the work was not completed correctly. While dealing with him, I was getting nowhere. Everything changed when the business discovered my experience. They came back out, corrected everything that was wrong, genuinely cared, and went beyond my expectations in eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
box gutter work roof leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

02/02/2018

Jesse really assisted in the process of getting a new roof. He worked well with the insurance company and was always prompt in communicating (phone/text/email). The process went smoothly and quickly, with the exception of getting the roof installed. We had a very rough winter and it took some time for the snow to melt. The first decent weekend the crew was there and installed the new roof within t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

10/18/2017

Great customer service and quality workmanship. Very responsive to calls and questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old shingles removed and new roof installed.

06/16/2017

He was very professional, quickly identified what needed done, fixed it, and was on his way. I was happy with the work and the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some flashing repaired on our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017