Paul Deaton - The Excel Spreadsheet Doctor

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2013

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

One-man shop supplying all your Excel spreadsheet needs. Over 15 yrs of hands-on experience designing, revising and troubleshooting spreadsheets and charts for business, financial and technical uses. Background in software engineering for business management and engineering applications. Also offer training classes and one-on-one mentoring to help you solve the mysteries that can make Excel frustrating....

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We started with a small project that got large and he was awesome to work with. Rob

CATEGORY computer repair

09/25/2013

Back in November we sent over a proposal of what we wanted to accomplish. Mr. Deaton gave us an accurate quote and a timeline for completion, and he met it. Since then we have continued to use him and upgrade the original version and are about to send over more changes to be made. This has been one of the best investments that we have made. We tried the overseas thing prior to this and it didn't w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DR. Deaton is an absolute expert at Microsoft Excel. Our firm uses him to develop very specialized spreadsheets for varying types of financial analysis and illustration.

CATEGORY computer repair

One-man shop for your Excel spreadsheet consulting needs. Design, revise or troubleshoot spreadsheets & charts for business, financial & technical areas. Also offer training. Software background in business management and engineering applications.

I'm a software guy so I specialize in Computer Software Services for the user's applications, esp. Microsoft Excel, that run on various hardware platforms. While I can make hardware purchase recommendations, I do not sell or repair computer equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check