Matt Williams Electric

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2010

Owned & operated locally by Matthew Williams. Additional email - masterwireman@hotmail.com....

Absolute Overhead Door Service

Absolute Overhead Door Service was founded by Vince Heuser when he saw the need for a new garage door company that performed at a much higher standard than most companies in the local area. He understood and saw that the need for HONEST, knowledgeable, dependable, and friendly technicians was apparent and Absolute Overhead Door Service was then founded in 2007. Please call the location most convenient for you for a FREE estimate! Louisville, KY 502-561-8444 Elizabethtown, KY 270-765-2291 Bardstown, KY 502-331-0040 Southern Indiana 812-944-8110 Shepherdsville, KY 502-955-5011

Offers by Absolute Overhead Door Service  on Angie's List

01/14/2021

I am completely satisfied with the job that Matt Williams did for the generator hookup. He returned my initial call quickly and arranged for a survey and estimate within 24 hours. He provided two options for the installation and the pros and cons of each so that I could decide which would be the best for me. Installation was efficient and neat, followed by a walk through of the hookup procedure an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Portable generator hookup for house

06/18/2017

Matt answered his phone and arrived on time, as promised. I had called nine people before him, none of whom bothered to answer their phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical

02/21/2017

Matt arrived within 2 hours of my initial call, and solved my electrical problem within 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt tracked down the cause of a flipped circuit breaker, which turned out to be a power strip with a faulty surge protector.

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed an outdoor outlet that was no longer working. Matt is always professional and does outstanding work. We use him for all our electrical needs.

07/31/2014

They were prompt, pleasant, professional, efficient and affordable. I would recommend Matt Williams Electric to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt and his assistant helped me solve a problem with my circuit breaker panel. Two of my breakers were misaligned and the spark that appeared in the box when I tried to reposition the ciruit breakers myself had me concerned. Then I started having problems with the breakers tripping easily and "brownouts" and decided it was time to call in the professionals. Matt and his assistant fixed the problem, a fairly easy fix, and did everything they could do to make sure the breakers would stay in place after they left, advised me on how I could help prevent the problem in the future, and they only charged me $45 which was awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to use Matt Williams Electric again.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical applications, generator & transfer switch installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal