Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2013

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Custom Furniture...

Preferred Property Inspections

All inspections are performed by myself to make sure they are done correctly, completely and accurately. Always encourage the home buyer be at the inspection if possible but not required so that they can get all their concerns answered prior to the home purchase. My inspections are always performed to protect the home buyer from making a costly mistake. Payment is either cash or check, no credit cards are accepted. Each inspection is performed after the client signs a standard contract for doing the work. I have been licensed since 2007, license number is 103444. I also perform radon tests using Sun Nuclear 1027 radon monitors that must stay in the home for at least 48 hours with the results known when the equipment is picked up and taken back to the office. alternate websites: www.preferredhomeinspectionslondonky.com www.preferredhomeinspectionscorbinky.com Additional Service Areas: Portions Adair, Madison, Rockcastle, Taylor & Cumberland Counties.

Award 2019

01/07/2014

Could not have went better. Tim was very professional and understanding. I asked for a labor only quote as I wanted to use some local black walnut that I had cut and dried. Although there was some concern as to whether or not there would be enough material, it all worked out and we are very pleased with the outcome. The quality of the craftsmanship far exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom raised panel wall, with hidden gun cabinet. Flat screen TV stand, and a small bar.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/09/2013

I am so pleased with the result. Tim took the time to get the design just right. The result was way beyond what I could come up with myself. Tim paid attention to every detail until I was completely happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had built-ins made for either side of the fireplace in my living room. This included cabinets below with shelving above them. I wanted them painted white so Tim used poplar so the paint would be smooth. I needed Tim to do the design as well as build the cabinets.

CATEGORY custom furniture, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

All types of finish carpentry