House Doctors

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2008

B Rated | 27 Reviews

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

Rolen General Contracting

We are a veteran owned company that specializes in all exterior remodeling which includes seamless gutters, gutter protection, soffit, fascia, siding, and trim work. We are Kentucky breed, we pride ourselves in giving the best quality products and services. We do not do repairs.

Offers by Rolen General Contracting  on Angie's List

12/06/2018

Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

11/07/2018

He returned my call, told me he was in London Ky and it would be three weeks until he could get to me. He has not called again. He was scary sounding on the phone and rudely sarcastic. "Little lady".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower faucet not working

CATEGORY handyman service

C

08/04/2017

Overcharged. Was told they would be replacing shingles, which I would be supplying. Then i was charged a discounted $400 to trim and seal existing shingles. One guy was there for 45 minutes total. Was told I have 1 year warranty, warranty paperwork could not be supplied though. Quality to be determined. Feel mislead and overcharged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

08/02/2017

House Doctors provided the most economical and aesthetically pleasing option for fixing my problem. Several hard rains since then and my basement is perfectly dry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed basement doors sealed against rain/water leakage.

CATEGORY handyman service

07/05/2017

Workmanship excellent, installed incorrect siding but due to rain forecast accepted what they brought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows and siding

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,windows

Vinyl, storm doors, shelving installation, carpentry, chimney caps, roof repairs, masonry, weather stripping, caulking, drywall repair, tile installation & repair, wall fixtures, crown molding, duct work, window repair, siding, painting, cabinets, countertops & doors.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa