Baker, Dr. Brian L.

Angie's List since May 2012

10/21/2013

I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My first visit was in June 2013 for a routine checkup.

09/17/2013

The appointment was very good. Doctor Baker and his staff are very professional and the wait time was minimal. I would recommend Dr. Baker to anyone who is looking for Dermatoligst

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several things removed & biopsied.

09/10/2013

I was not able to see the dr. because he does not take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. I ended up having to go all the way to Danville, KY to find a Dermatologist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the only dermatologist in Somerset, KY. I called to make an appointment and was told they did not take my insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield).

04/29/2013

all went great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I don't care to share my medical conditions with the public

06/19/2012

My appointment went extremely well and I would recommend Dr. Baker without reservation. He and his staff are excellent and made me feel very much at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Dentist recommended Dr. Baker to check a dry patch of skin on my lip. Not only did Dr. Baker check the patch of skin, but he gave me a complete exam and found two bumps on the back of my head. He took a sample and sent them to the lab for analysis. Fortunately they were not cancerous. I was very impressed with his thoroughness and professionalism. His staff is also were personal able and professional.