Alton Blakely Honda

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2010

Additional DBA - Alton Blakley Family of Dealerships, Alton Blakley Ford Lincoln Mercury & The Alton E. Blakley Company....

03/07/2016

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto service.

06/03/2014

Their estimate was fair and they were willing to use either factory or second-market parts to accommodate my insurance. They were late getting it done and they offered to pay for the rental for the extra time AFTER I complained. But all-in-all, I was very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damage collision damage & 30,000 mile check up.

04/25/2014

I had a set of tires installed. It took a while but they always do a good job in their service department at AB Honda. Price was more reasonable than other places that we checked. I would also like to ad that we own a total of 3 Honda's in our family. The guys at Honda keep them all in good shape. And at times I may think the price is a bit steep I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a set of tires installed.

09/20/2013

Replaced timing belt on by Acura. No complaints. Took the car in for a tune up and they said I was way overdue to have this done. A week later my daughters Honda accord had the timing belt blow. Totaled the motor. Mine would have gone next if they hadn't caught it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced timing belt

Auto sales & repair.