Comfort Construction

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2013

Owner and operator is hands on, on ALL projects! Our motto is to keep you comfortable during,and long after your renovation project is complete!...

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

08/21/2015

Michael Hatfield listened to what I wanted done.  Then he inspected my house and took the time to explain what he would need to do. He and his crew tuck-pointed the bricks, restored both the stonework and wooden window frames and doors and replaced a number of broken windows.   He sealed all masonry surfaces and primed all the woodwork before painting.  Each day, they arrived early, went straight ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Restoration of my 120 yr old Victorian house (3 stories, solid stone and brick construction)

CATEGORY flooring contractor

10/18/2013

Very Well. We asked Mr. Hatfield to start on the project before we left town for three weeks and when we arrived home it was nearly complete. We feel it is weatherproof and protected for many years to come and will help our resale value some day. One of our neighbors watched the progress and has hired Mr. Hatfield to restore their victorian home next spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Hatfield repaired / replaced wood siding and painted our 120 year old victorian frame home. He also capped off a chimney on the three story home and designed and replaced ornate porch columns to match existing columns. He installed gutters and down spouts and rain barrels where needed.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/18/2013

The job went very well. I contacted Mike Hatfield for the job because I wanted to get it done asap and was going to be out of town and not available to be involved after the initial meeting to discuss the plan and get an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Hatfield remodeled a ground floor apartment in the highlands and converted it into an office space. He found and repaired the source of a leak from an upstairs bathroom and an exterior wall. He removed a built in kitchen and a bathroom shower , repaired drywall and woodwork, painted the interior with paint to match and tiled the floor to match existing tile. The new space was ready in about 10 days without my having to hunt down paint colors or tile to match. He contacted the other tenant in the building and worked with their schedule to enter for repairs to the apartment above.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing,basement remodeling

06/24/2013

Was great work done fast and clean up after himself. No problems this is who I will always call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs pipes under kitchen sink, put new floor in under sink, repaired gates outside on chain link fence.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

02/15/2013

This was a major job and he worked really hard. The thing I liked the most was that he fixed my floor and fixed the problem that caused my floor to collapse. I was impressed that he wanted us to see the problem rather than just him telling us. The price never changed from the beginning to end. He made sure to place canvas sheets up in the door frame so the draft wouldn't cause the rest of the hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my floor due to it collapsing in two rooms.

We provide ALL your home renovation needs! Specializing in older homes. Kitchen and Baths. Interior and Exterior. Very professional and high quality work!

Check, MasterCard