Aim Construction Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a 3rd generation company , we do not sub-contract out our work! An American based corrperation that has satisfied customers for generations.We offer military and senior discounts....

mark rodgers

2  REVIEWS
mark rodgers

11/30/2015

All went well.  We received a fair quote in a timely manner.  The information and detail provided in the quote was top-notch.  They seemed to also be experts with insurance claims, so if you have a claim, they would patiently walk you through the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimates for roof repair / replacement.

08/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my home's siding, painted its eaves, and did some concrete work. They also enclosed my deck.

CATEGORY concrete repair,pressure washing,house painters,sunrooms

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof. |They protected all of my plants, put a tarp around the entire house & went back with magnets to be sure there were no nails anywhere on the ground. I can't believe they took off the old roof, replaced some wood & flashing and replaced the entire roof in one day. We have multiple roof areas on our 2 story, some of which are very steep. Good job everyone.

CATEGORY roofing

Been such a pleasure working you and your family:)

01/18/2014

Great work, promp, courteous. Worked with my insurance company. Roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof.

CATEGORY roofing

I so much love my job and makes it so much easier with customers like you and your family:)

Roofing, rubber, shingle, metal, siding, interior, exterior, concrete, walls, foundations, sidewalks, driveways, retaining walls, decks, windows, doors, framing, drywall, fencing, masonry, bathrooms, basements & remodels. Exterior and interior painting, kitchens, room additions etc.

Check, PayPal