Turner Heating & Air

Founded 1901 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 10 Reviews

License number: M01328 when it comes to indoor comfort, you and your family deserve only the best. But you also want a quality heating and air conditioning system that provides value as well as comfort. this is where turner heating & air conditioning comes in. ...

Dauenhauer Plumbing

613  REVIEWS
Dauenhauer Plumbing

At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA: Anytime Plumbing.

Award 2019

07/03/2019

They have been excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for over 13 years for maintenance and repairs to my HVAC system.

10/06/2017

08/08/2016

They did such a good job with that all the time. They would be coming within like a half-an-hour after you called. We bought our house and we continued to use them. The price was very reasonable. They come work for us for an hour and the cost be like $100. When they come to my house they always bring my dog a bone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first used Turner Heating & Air. Where I worked, they repaired the air conditioner.

08/08/2016

I always use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Turner Heating & Air. They came and did the regular guaranteed maintenance.

07/23/2014

Joe from Turners was very professional. We have used him multiple times on other houses. He goes to work quickly and efficiently and has solved problems for us in the past. When we called he responded in several days (not an emergency). I highly recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SERVICED all of our AC UNITS, cleaning the coils, checking the electronics and inspecting the filters.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial and residential installation and replacement installation and repair of air conditioner, HVAC, cooling, inspection, duct cleaning & heating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover