Lowe's - Shelbyville

Angie's List since August 2010

Primax Compozit Home Systems

Compozit Home Systems has helped more than 100,000 customers in Louisville and throughout Kentucky with all of their home remodeling needs. We are the only company in the area offering durable and energy-efficient composite windows and doors, and we are able to provide our customers with unmatched products that are custom manufactured to fit their homes and offer the level of performance they are looking for.

Offers by Primax Compozit Home Systems on Angie's List

07/14/2016

07/14/2016

CATEGORY home improvement stores

06/25/2014

They worker was very punctual and pleasant and they got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a door installed by Lowe's.

CATEGORY doors

06/03/2014

tThe process is 3 fold, first you go to the store to set up a detail. That is where you pay $35.00 for the installer to come out to measure the area. They in turn send the information to Lowes, then you go back to the store to pick out everything you need. The installer will call you to set up a install date and time. They also let you know how long the process will take. The floor installer I had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install flooring in home

09/26/2013

The delivery went very well, they were at the schedule they gave me. I would always recommend Lowes to anyone who just about neeesds anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the provider recommended the appliances that would work well for me. We discussed the different brands that were available and which ones would fit in my budget.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Hardware & home improvement stores.