Big O Tires

Angie's List since March 2012

07/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
went in for oil change. they did not put oil back in the engine. engine ruined. they did make good on repair, but HUGE inconvenience for two weeks. |this should never happen in a reputable shop.

05/22/2016

We have had multiple vehicles serviced at Big-O in Shelbyville on several occasions for one thing or another over the years and have ALWAYS been treated well! Kind, quick, quality and always fair prices...it doesn't get any better folks. We're moving out of the area and I hate that I cant take them with us!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
everything from oil changes and tire rotations to a/c repair and brake work

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner work

04/02/2015

I haven't had any dealings with him until my car broke down and I had to take it in. They did some real good job. They did it right away. I took it over there. All I had to do was wait awhile and they fixed it right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The front end of my car came off. I had to take it in there to get it fixed.

09/28/2013

I love the fact that a worker meets you outside to welcome you when you pull up. We went inside and talked about what we needed. They even accepted a competitor's coupon for the oil change. The worker went to the service department, then came back and explained that the mechanic who is trained on how to do the freon test was out due to a family death and asked if we would mind bringing it back whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our vehicle in for an A/C test and an oil change.