Bailey's Service Ctr

Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

09/25/2013

Excellent Service! More than fair pricing. Always polite, and straight forward. Have used them for over 5 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service all 4 of our vehicles.

C

07/08/2011

Bailey's Automotive does great work at a reasonable price.  I've been there several times.  Mrs Bailey always answers the phone and greets you at the door with a smile.  She's a wonderful lady and handles all the scheduling.  I called several days ahead and set up an appointment to drop off my car.  I left my car at the scheduled time, and Bailey's didn't look at my car for three days.  They final...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought in my car for a checkup and regular maintenance before taking a long road trip.

03/02/2011

They are the best I?ve ever seen. They open early and they let you drop off the car the night before. If you work nearby, they?ll give you a ride to work and pick you up at the end of the day. It?s a huge bay and they?ll handle new cars and keep your car within warranty. I think their value is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have three cars and I do all of my services at Bailey’s Auto Repair. I’m in there about every six weeks but I was last there for a basic oil service.