Alcomp Computer Services

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2011

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Owner Operator. No subs. Cost determined by hour. No travel charges. ...

COMPUTER DOCTORX

25  REVIEWS
COMPUTER DOCTORX

We charge by the hour and offer flat rate fees for certain repairs. Pickup and delivery of systems are free of charge. 1st hour On-site service fee: $80 Additional 1/2 hour: $35 Operating System rebuild (to factory default with data backup up to 10GB): $150 Laptop DC Jack replacement: $120 Various parts and hardware available on site. Computer DoctoRx offers on-site service in your home or small business. Our technicians are friendly, certified and professional. We will fix your problem on-site if parts are immediately available, offer to repair in our facility or at minimum tell you what is wrong so you can make an informed decision. Computer DoctoRx offers the following services: - Desktop and laptop operating system wipe and restore - Desktop and laptop upgrades - laptop DC Jack repair - Custom Website Design - Wireless network setup and security - Data recovery services We will also tell you honestly if your system is not worth fixing and you would be better served by replacing. We do offer replacement parts where it is determined it is cost effective to upgrade the system. We can order custom systems to your specifications and setup to your satisfaction. We Make House Calls!

02/27/2014

Very professional and courteous, definitely would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hard drive crashed in my computer. Howard was able to remove all the data and save it for me.

07/22/2013

They were good.  It was not expensive and it only took them couple of days.  Everything was good, he did what we asked, the service was excellent, and he was a gentleman.  I had a choice to pay them coming here or me dropping it off there, so I liked that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Alcomp Computer Services to clean the hard drive and got it to work.

12/30/2011

I have used him a couple of times.  I like that he is nearby.  He is very professional and trustworthy.  I will continue to go to him for any of my computer needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use him for computer repair and services.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer repair, services, networking, and training.