ProTech Heating and Air Inc

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2013

We Service all makes and models. Are based out of Richmond but service all surrounding counties at no additional charge....

Modern Air Inc.

30  REVIEWS
Modern Air Inc.

Here at Modern Air Conditioning Inc. we are a family owned company and have offered a full line of services from homeowners to light commercial owners for over 25 years. Fast heating and cooling service is at the top of our list. Here with Modern Air we can give you a 24/7 service with an upfront cost of the work needing to be performed. If you are looking to upgrade an old inefficient system, we can guide you to the right high-efficiency, which in turn will save you money and pay for itself in the long run.When you are looking or find you need to replace an old unit, take the time to discuss any problems or concerns you may have with your heating or cooling systems (hot or cold spots, noise, etc.)

05/20/2017

Exceptionally well. Courteous, efficient, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on air conditioner on a Saturday.

07/18/2015

It was fine. I'm having trouble with that system again and I'm going to have them come out to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a pump in my boiler system.

02/11/2015

Every time they come out I get great explanations.  I'm a technical guy so I always want to know the details of what's being done and whoever the technician has been, they have always been great at describing what's going on, if anything.  They are not parts swappers.  I have had HVAC folks come in and try to fix things by swapping out parts, that is not how Protech operates.  IF they get stumped ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Protech has provided all of the HVAC services for my home for the past few years.  I have had them do regular maintenance, replace Geothermal parts, work on my air handlers and replace thermostats.

06/16/2014

I have been very pleased with the service of Pro-Tech. The owner installed the unit and was wonderful in explaining everything, taking pictures of the old unit and the problems, and making suggestions that fit our budget. They are professional and conscientious when they come into your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an annual servicing of our unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC Service/Repairs, Bi-Annual Maintenance Plan, HVAC system replacement, New Construction, Indoor Air Quality, Free Second Opinion.

System Replacement, Free Second Opinion