Clog Busterz

A31 REVIEWS

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since December 2016

105 Moberly Rd

Richmond, KY 40475

We offer free estimates and free home inspections with any purchase of service. We are much more than your average drain cleaning 'clog busting' plumbers. We are a small, home town based company. We care about whats best for your household and business plumbing needs. We provide outstanding plumbing services (water heaters, faucet rebuilds, garbage disposal, main water/plumbing lines) without breaking the bank. Give us a call today today....

plumber (27)water heater repair and installation (7)drain cleaning (5)

02/21/2020

I was very pleased with the service. Tech was friendly and professional and got the job done quickly and cleanly. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Thank you for the great review.

02/13/2020

I was never contacted. If a call was made, no voicemail was left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater maintenance.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

We do sincerely apologize that you were not contacted and would like to offer you a $50 off coupon if you would consider letting Clog Busterz Plumbing help with another project
D

02/05/2020

Well I called them because of a hot water heater that busted, they came out and clearly agreed since I had water all over the place, when I asked about my options, they told me a tankless hot water heater would cost too much, that was it, no explanation that it would be gas not electric, didn't look to see if the 20 yr old water heater was still the size I needed for my home, they just got a repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

[Member Name Removed] we have exhausted every option to please you. We have offered a full discount to make you happy. We installed a 50 gallon electric water heater, your original water heater was a 50 gallon electric. We offered to credit the water heater in replacement for a tankless gas or 80 gallon electric. We were scheduled to come out 02-03-2020, but you called and cancelled stating you co...

01/28/2020

Quick friendly service. The price was within the range that the internet told me to expect. In fact it was on the lower end. The problem was instantly diagnosed and fixed. I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dripping faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

11/08/2019

Fixed problem. In and out in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub faucet leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thanks for the great review

11/06/2019

It went well. Verified that plumbing was intact and functioning to design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We thought that an upstairs shower is, was leaking, but with a thorough inspection by Bryce we determined that no leakage had happened. He cut a small area in the ceiling to verify that conclusion, thus the $99 dollar charge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/09/2019

Had 4 plumbing companies look at project. Did not hear back from 2 of them. James Cooley at Clog Busterz gave me best estimate. Their work went smoothly utilizing 2 plumbers + helper and also James for part of project. Completed in one day. Cleaned up all waste and hauled away. Very pleased with work they performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old cast-iron drain system in unfinished basement and re-routing of plumbing in bath renovation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you for the great review, we love the positive feedback.

08/07/2019

Very nice came in and removed water heater and had me wait for floor to dry out to see if it needed to be replaced. Then came back and installed new water heater. Explained everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and installed water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review!

01/30/2019

Fantastic, after calling and getting the original appointment set I had something come up, I had no trouble rescheduling for later in the day. When they came in to inspect our issue it turned out to be something easy. He was kind enough to fix it free of charge. He was well professional and knowledgeable, and advised me of something that may be an issue in the future. I will definitely be using th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky shut off valve for washer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

01/30/2019

I immediately called Clog Busterz , who have been my only plumbers for over two years. I asked for an appointment for the next morning. They were on time & very quickly found the problem was a blockage between the house and the septic tank. They snaked it, & very quickly cleared the problem. As I said Clog Busterz have been & WILL be my only plumbers. I’ll add that the price charged was reasonable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I came home from a wonderful vacation in Cancun to find every toilet & shower were leaking into my basement.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

We offer all in home plumbing and outside and specializing in excavation and sewers. Water heaters, faucet repair, drain cleaning, general plumbing, sewer backup cleaning, sewer repair, sewer service, water heater installation, water line replacement, and water treatment. We also offer emergency services for your convenience.

We do not install or work on gas logs.

NA