Disinfecting For You, Inc.

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2013

Disinfecting For You, Inc. is a professional cleaning company who believes in cleaning the right way. Our main focus is on the services our customers need, such as disinfecting and detailed cleaning. We disinfect when we clean. Our job is to help you manage the cleaning of your home not take over. We are house managers that focus on cleaning all of the detail areas that you don't have time to clean, baseboards, doors, door frames, switch plates, window sills, blinds, ceiling fans, light fixtures etc. We are not a maid service who comes in to clean when you don't have time. We are house/office managers that help you manage the cleaning of your home/office. Our preferred clients love their homes/office and maintain them on a weekly basis. We come in on a biweekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly to maintain the details. We don't take over your cleaning we help you manage it....

08/15/2017

It went well. My spouse did a walk-through with them to get an accurate estimate. The only thing I noticed were the fans and blinds were still dusty, but maybe that is extra? All windows were spotless and the home just smelled cleaner when we came to the home. I would recommend for future scheduled cleanings! My spouse described the owner as full of life and proud of the fantastic business she has...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a deep cleaning done for our new home before we moved in.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks for having us [Member Name Removed]. Welcome to the neighborhood. The blinds and fans were included in your deep clean so I apologize that something was missed. I would have sent someone right back out to take care of the missed items had I known. We apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything we can do to further help you with the cleaning maintenance of your home please reach ou...

07/24/2017

Wonderful service. Elizabeth's staff are professionals that treat my home like there own. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every other week whole house cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you, we love having you.

02/06/2017

This is a dream company to work with. I've already referred them to several friends. They are professional, friendly and don't miss a detail. A true blessing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all 7,000 sq ft of our home and our office building.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for your kind words. We love working with you.

12/28/2016

Very well. Professional, punctual and good value. If you have a concern or problem they are very receptive. There is a book you get after you hire them, for communication if you're not home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

We enjoy having you and your beautiful home [Member Name Removed].

12/28/2016

Excellent. The Team arrived on time, completed all work thoroughly and in a professional manner. They are polite and focus on their work. They are a joy to have do work in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning every other week.

CATEGORY house cleaning

We love having you with us. We enjoy seeing your beautiful home every two weeks. Thank you for having us.

Cleaning, House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Maid Service, Move In/ Move Out, Office Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Construction Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Tile Cleaning and Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning,

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning or Strip & Wax