Wilson, Dr. Douglas M.

Angie's List since June 2011

09/09/2013

Reviewed pathology reports. Full body audit performed by Dr. Wilson. Instructed to call for any abnormalities that might occur before next appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up visit following removal of skin cancer from face.

07/29/2013

First time visit. Very professional and friendly. Good experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unusual moles

06/24/2013

He is very thorough. He is very attentive. He is very good at explaining what is going on to the patient. He doesn't just treat and send you on your way. My husband sees him for some precancerous cell removal. He does a body check on him and also my son. He also treated my daughter for serious acne. We have used him for years and will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wilson is our general dermatologist and last appointment was just few weeks ago when my husband and son visited him.

06/14/2013

He is excellent. They get you in quickly and they notify you quickly about your results. It's an overall really good experience there. My husband also goes there. Dr. Wilson has got a great bedside manner. And the staff is all professional, nice, and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had a couple of skin cancers removed by Dr. Douglas Wilson.

06/04/2013

I was apprehensive, but he was patient and kind. He ended up referring me to a plastic surgeon for procedures. Will see him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a couple of areas on my face that I was concerned about. Went in for biopsies, and took it from there.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Dermatology, general skin & body care.