Ingram's Water & Air Equipment

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since December 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

With a heart to serve and a passion for providing the highest quality water and air equipment on the market, Ingram's Water and Air is equipped to help you through any situation. We offer HVAC Direct Systems at the lowest rates possible, as well as Air and Water Purification Systems. We guarantee the high quality systems offered through our sales, both live and online. Our products are reliable, and can withstand the test of time. We offer product innovation, technical support and logistics excellence, delivering significant benefits to customers worldwide. We have a skilled team of technicians, engineers and a support team to help you build, install and maintain our water and air equipment to meet your specific needs....

07/28/2020

After order we were not able to contact seller. Tried to cancel no response received equipment wanted to return can't get a response to return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased equipment

02/19/2015

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very expensive over what was quoted. Rude people left a lot of mess didn't clean anything up and hateful attitude

04/08/2013

This company has some of the greatest and nicest people I have ever had work for me. They did everything in their power to get my unit up and running in a timely manner and when there was a problem, they were on it promptly. I would recomment this company to anyone and everyone needing a new furnace. I really appreciate the owner, Doug Ingram, and his staff. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The took out my old furnace and installed a new one. It took approximately 2 days and they did an excellent job.

07/21/2012

They were extremely nice. They came out the day after Christmas when our heating system broke down. Even if we were not their clients before, they had no problem in giving us thirty days to pay the bill. It was below zero degrees that morning. The man who came out did what he needed to do outside. He was very quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Ingram's Water & Air Equipment for heating repair services.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Water purification, heating & A/C equipment.

Heating and Air Sales Installation and Service

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available