Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

D Rated | 2 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they had my computer for 3 weeks, after 2 days they finally told me they didn't have a charger cord (really? don't u work on computers for a living?). then 3 days after that I had to provide a disc and after 3 weeks they told me they couldn't fix it

CATEGORY computer sales

C

06/03/2014

Could not figure out how to take the 10% off I had so I had to show him how.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had no idea what he was doing, I had to help him through it.

CATEGORY computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available