Modern Web Studios

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1067 N Main St Suite 227

Nicholasville, KY 40356

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking....

web design and development (99)internet provider (4)

07/07/2020

Couldn’t be happier once again.... modern web originally built my site quite a few years ago and have utilized them for my hosting since. Recently had my site updated and are currently working on my SEO. Rick and John have always been easy to deal with and very helpful and knowledgeable. This was my first time dealing with Annette and she was great as well. Very responsive and helpful. Highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website update.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

07/04/2020

This is my third website with Modern Web Studios. They are thorough and professional. My website always ranks at the top or at least on the first page for all the services that I am selling. I am a customer for life. Robert Barr Bull City Signs Durham, NC

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New website

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

06/07/2020

The entire experience was great. Very competent crew and designed a great website for an extremely reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website design

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

04/20/2020

Everyone at MWS was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. They worked with me directly and made me feel like I was their only client. I highly recommend MWS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update website and email support

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

11/24/2019

John, Rick, and Annette did a great job. They are all extremely knowledgeable and patient. They updated our logo and designed a lovely modern looking website for us with interactive features. They also provided SEO assistance which is wonderful. They are very prompt in responding to calls and emails. Their customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend Modern Web Studios to anyone looki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website designed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

07/05/2019

We saw the outstanding reviews for Modern Web Studios and decided to give them a try. And boy they did not disappoint! We worked with Rick. He led us through the process of starting up a new website from scratch. He was a one man marketing team, he patiently answered questions, he provided constructive feedback, and he responded quickly. In the end, we had the website we had always imagined. Rick ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New website design

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

It was so refreshing to work with you. You had a clear vision for what you wanted, had done your homework; yet was eager for any input that would present your website better. Customers like you are the reason why we come to work everyday!

04/08/2019

Great! So easy to work with and did an overall great job! Always eager to accomplish any task requested of them. Would recommend them most definitely! Pricing is very affordable as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed our company website and maintains it

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for allowing us to flex our creative muscles for you!

03/06/2019

These guys are amazing! They go above and beyond and their level of customer service is outstanding! I am a one person business but regardless of how small my business is, Modern Web Studios has made me feel just as important as a multi-million dollar company. This company empowers their clients and it’s clear that they truly care about their clients’ success. They worked with my budget and I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed improvements to my website for security, functionality and a more modern appearance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

Thank you so much! It really does mean a lot to all of us here at Modern Web Studios when someone takes the time to write us a review, especially a long and heartfelt one like yours. Thank you for trusting us with your business and thank you for taking time out of your very busy schedule to write this. We look forward to many years of support and working with you to improve and grow your business.

07/02/2018

Fantastic service! Rick promised a website I would love and could be proud of. Accomplished!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website re-development

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

These are our favorite sites to do, ones that have some color and flair while looking to match the wonderful personality of the customer. The best part? It's just getting started.

06/10/2018

A+ group. Great from start to finish and most importantly onwards. They are here to help days, months, years following the original service with a great support team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Web Design, SEO help

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We work very hard at impressing our customers and not just satisfying our customers needs. We believe in long-term business relationships, which is earned over time and then maintained. It's an extra special blessing for us all to hear when our customers appreciate it though, so thank you for recognizing that! It really does take a good team to maintain that goal a...

Website Design - You can leave it to us or we can set it up for you and show you how to use our easy online editor.

adult entertainment websites, gambling websites, drug trafficking websites, illegal activity websites

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal