A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2011

Concrete leveling, lifting, raising, mudjacking, slabjacking to any type of concrete that has settled or sunken, saving 50 to 70% over the cost of replacement. We are able to most jobs in less than a day, and do not tear up the yard....

Nailed It Carpentry and Home Repair

My name is Joe Shelton and I have been in business for two years. I have many years of experience in carpentry. I do all interior and exterior carpentry , deck building, general handyman work and any other home repair, remodel or home building thing you may need done.

Offers by Nailed It Carpentry and Home Repair on Angie's List

04/09/2017

They could level the sidewalk using slab-jacking, but I was not confident that they could raise the front steps. At the time I talked with them, I did not know about the concept of raising the steps using a pier system. I learned about this later ... with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
raise the front steps and level the sidewalk (using slab-jacking)

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

01/17/2017

The crew arrived on time and worked very efficiently to get the steps to the desired height. They gave me detailed directions about the materials I would need and procedure to follow to fill in the gap behind the steps. Couldn't be happier with their work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our front steps raised.

03/29/2016

The techs that came to do the job - Matt and Ryan - were great  They were on-time, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable.  They explained the process to me, and then took extreme care in leveling an area that abutted the foundation, a door, and a large, heavy double gate.  They went the extra mile by adjusting the gate latch so that it would close easily after the concrete was raised.  They also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled section of walk; leveled entryway to door that also involved a gate and other complications.

12/14/2015

Not sure of exact date but their representative was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me a great estimate. I'll use him as soon as I can.

11/09/2015

A-1 did a great job.  I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled walkway from front door to driveway

CATEGORY mudjacking

Driveways – Level, Lift, & Raise. Sidewalks. Patios. Porches. Floors. Steps. Pool Deck. Light Structural & Foundation Repair.

Check, Financing Available