DuPont Plumbing

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since June 2001

Since 1961, DuPont Plumbing has been installing sinks & faucets, replacing water heaters, cleaning sewers & drains, and completing kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and wet bar remodel projects in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati. The DuPont plumbing legacy was started over 50 years ago by our father Ted, and continues with a reputation for reliable and trustworthy plumbing service. Chris, Ralph, and Tom DuPont have been operating the company for the last 20 years, and continue to take pride in the DuPont family plumbing tradition. Our Registered Master Plumbers and Licensed Journeyman Plumbers are insured in Kentucky and Ohio. DuPont plumbers wear uniforms, booties in your home and have coveralls for dirty crawl spaces. After repair or project completion, we clean up so that there is as little impact on your home as possible. Our workmanship guarantee ensures that you won't have any surprises when we are finished. Thank you loyal DuPont customers for allowing us to provide superior plumbing service for 50+ years....

Meranda Construction Services, LLC

Experienced excavators, specialized in structure footings, waterlines, and driveway installation. Along with land clearing and grading. Focused on service and quality, with over 10 years of excavating experience we are ready to use our skill for any of your excavation needs and dump truck services!

Offers by Meranda Construction Services, LLC on Angie's List

10/23/2020

I spoke to John to book my appt. He was personable and friendly Arnold and Paul did a great job. They were fast and very efficient. I was very impressed with the whole operation, and I now know there is only one plumber that i will use again moving forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the guts behind the shower hot/cold valves

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

06/30/2019

I contacted this vendor with a very detailed message about a problem I have with a slow running shower. It's been a week since then, and I haven't heard a peep from them. Even if they weren't interested in the job, or it was beyond the scope of what they do, a msg or phone call saying so would not only have been appreciated, it would have been the professional courtesy that they failed to extend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
need a slow/low flowing shower repaired

05/26/2018

Two plumbers came for this job. They were both friendly and professional. I was very pleased with the whole experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater broke water was running into my second bedroom. Needed water heater replaced ASAP

CATEGORY water heater repair

01/22/2018

Dupont did an amazing job helping unblock our kitchen sink pipes where the blockage had moved to the wall. They worked tirelessly to figure out where the pipes ran to and where the issue was. They then gave me a bunch of pointers for making sure we kept the pipes clear. Very professional and very helpful! Great group to work with!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fantastic service snaking pipes to clear blockage in the wall

10/02/2017

Work was done very quickly with no problem. Area was cleaned up and old fixtures moved to garbage. I would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 toilets installed

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing Repairs, Water & Sewer Line Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Toilets, Faucets, Tubs & Showers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover