BUGS OR US INC

Angie's List since June 2006

We have been in business locally for 15+ years. We are a small town company with growing perspectives. Call us today for free quotes....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

04/17/2017

Appointment was set up promptly for the following week and crew arrived and quickly went to work. Very professional. The warranty was explained to us and we also added a quarterly pest control spraying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found wings (no insect bodies) and called company. They sent someone that very afternoon. He searched throughout the house, garage and basement. Termites under porch. Explained services and prices. Answered all our questions. Price was reasonable. He drew a detailed plan of our house and noted where treatment would be conducted.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called because I thought we might have a termite problem. Bugs R Us came out immediately, gave me a price quote and were professional and friendly. |They set up a time (day or two later)showed up promptly and took care of the problem. There was a one year guarantee that termites would not return or they would come back and re-treat at no cost. I'm happy to say we have not seen a termite (or ant) and are very happy with their treatment plan. I was very satisfied and will definitely use again

12/17/2012

Timely and efficient treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment was performed. Thorough explanation of was was needed, chemical treatment and of expectations.

01/11/2012

I have a warranty and they spray for termites once a year.  They also advise me how to get rid of things by just spraying.  They are dependable and the last time he came, he was on his way back home.  He doesn’t charge much and I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Bugs R Us Inc. to spray for termites in August, 2011.

06/19/2006

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN GOOD. I'VE LIVED HERE GOING ON SIX YEARS AND THEY'VE BEEN HERE FIVE TIMES. I CALLED THEM ONCE BECAUSE I SAW FLYING ANTS AROUND THE HOUSE AND THEY CAME OUT VERY PROMPTLY. I THINK THEY'RE VERY FAIR WITH THEIR PRICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HE JUST INSPECTED ALL THE ROOMS TO CHECK IF PAINT WAS PEELING OR IF THERE WAS DUST, ANYTHING THAT WOULD INDICATE THAT TERMITES WERE WORKING. HE ALSO INSPECTED OUTSIDE THE HOUSE.

Pest Control