Big B & Sons Blacktopping

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since June 2013

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Since 1965 we have been taking care of all your driveway and parking lot needs! Family owned and operated FREE ESTIMATES!!!...

Down To Earth

173  REVIEWS
Down To Earth

Down to Earth Driveway Sealing & Landscaping provides sealcoating and repair of blacktop driveways as well as pressure washing and concrete sealing. We also provide services such as deck staining and landscaping. Please Call for a free estimate or more information on our company!

D

09/12/2016

Removal went well and within a week the new surface was installed. Ben told me that they would fix any issues. I called needing an area repaired and was told it would be in a week. They never showed. I ran into him at a furniture store in Bardstown and the shocked looked on his face was priceless. He knew who I was and again he told me he would be there in a week. Surprise! No show again. I too wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old drive and replace with new

01/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-surfaced asphalt driveway as hired. Arrived here n time, completed project as hired to do. Professional and very pleasant to work with. Would recommend to others and would use again.

05/18/2015

Everything looks great.  We had some trouble with weather but told him we were in no hurry.  We've yet to use the driveway (as recommended, we are giving it a few days to settle), but I'm hoping it holds up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ben Stanley's crew extended our asphalt driveway 16' by 16', added 1.5 feet down the side of our drive (40 feet?) and paved over some dirt and rocks (4 ft by 20 ft?) between the old drive and the house and created a small path to our deck. They re-did the whole driveway. (We're on a quarter acre lot)

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had asphalt driveway resurfaced with 2 inches of new asphalt. Ben and his crew did a very professional job. No complaints. I have recommended this company to others. My neighbors were impressed with the new driveway surface as well. Highly recommend.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway

D

09/20/2014

I wrote a positive review right after the work was completed. However, I found once a c;heck is passed to Ben Stanley Jr. he was very hard to reach. After no return call for a week I called the office number where the elder Ben Stanley ensured me on the phone they would do what it took to make the work right. About a month later the areas that were broaden on the drive and had started cracking off...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graded all gravel areas, Sprayed vegetation killer, extended the driveway 1 foot, furnish an roc needed, lay leveling layer of asphalt to be rolled and compacted as coat driveway, Lay finish layer or asphalt. Lay dirt on each side of asphalt close to ensure it level with grass in order that mower could move over easily

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

Driveways, parking lots , patching , seal coating , crack filling , additions , removal and replacement and new construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover