Architectural Builders

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2010

“Often when I meet with a potential client, I am asked why they should choose Signature Contracting for the job. The answer is simple: we have unparalleled service and quality. Unlike many of the other remodeling contractors, we run each and every job on a schedule and to the highest quality standards our clients expect. We do not just meet industry or manufacturers standards, we consistently exceed them. Our advance scheduling and planning will cut down on your budget and the time it takes for us to complete your job, allowing you to know what to expect from Signature Contracting. About 95% of our business comes from referrals and from repeat customers. This is our greatest accomplishment. When a client calls us again or has their friend or family member call our company, it speaks volumes about our relationship with each of our clients. To hear more from our customers, please see our testimonials page. Thank you to each of our customers.”...

Gutters Etcetera, LLC

.Gutters Etcetera, LLC, is your solution for all your gutter related installation needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness, and superior customer service on every job. Contact us today for a free estimate.

05/05/2016

I just think they're first-rate. They're honest, everything is very specific. the contract is very detailed. They listen to their client and they have a special touch when it comes to remodeling and building. Often thought of as new home builders, they are also excellent at remodeling renovation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total renovation of my home

CATEGORY remodeling

05/09/2013

Fantastic company to work with. Having previously gone through the construction of two houses, we knew many of the gotchas that can happen. Everything from the price creep to the disappearing contractor to the lousy subcontractor that can make the experience frustrating. Signature was a breath of fresh air due to Adam Gallagher's (owner) professionalism, organization, honesty, and excellent crew. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had 4 jobs completed by Signature Contracting. They are as follows. 1. Finishing of basement. Approximately 1300 sq ft of space that included a bathroom. Price was approximately 30,000. 2. New vanities were installed in 2 bathrooms. Price was approximately 5,000 and included the vanities. 3. Composite deck built over a concrete patio. Price was approximately 12,000. 4. Corner post on screen porch was repaired and painted. Price was 250.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

04/16/2013

They did a good job. The cost was reasonable. They weer very professional as well. We were pleased with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did the molding and trim work around the front door.

CATEGORY woodworking

04/12/2013

I have always had excellent results when dealing with them. He is good with taking care of things. If there is any problem, he will fix it. He has great quality of work. I can trust that any job he completes with be completed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He last installed a roof on my home. He has also installed some bookshelves and built-in shelves for me. He has installed lights in my garage, attic stairs, and medicine cabinets in the bathrooms as well.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

02/01/2013

Showed up on time and listened to what we wanted for the kitchen remodel. Very personable. We were not sure if we wanted to remove a wall so he made suggestions on how to use our existing layout. Our only concern was that we did not receive a quote timely. When we followed up, we found out that the quote had been created but not submitted to our correct email address. This was corrected and sent t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested an estimate from Signature Contracting & Remodeling in November for full kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY drywall,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

This person claimed we did work from, which is not true. We have never worked for this client, we may have estimated a job for them.

New Construction, Major Additions and Remodels, Barns, High End Kitchens, Bathrooms & Basements Remodeling.