Mountain Home Repair

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since March 2013

Mountain Home Repair has more than 30+ year’s experience in everything thing in and around your home. We guarantee our work for 1 (one) year. Give us a call you will not be disappointed....

Lloyd's Electric Service Inc.

Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of markets.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they redone the bathroom in my moms house and it was wonderful.

CATEGORY electrician,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/03/2013

It went well, but they they are not as strong in the electrical as what they think they are. They did what I wanted. I wanted a 220 dryer plugs put in the garage and I noticed when I plugged my dryer and after it was installed it was tripping the breaker. They did some other electrical work which they did really well. They are just not what they had goofed up on the 220. I just hope that everythin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mountain Home Repair installed two outside electrical hook ups that are weather proofs. They went through our whole kitchen and redid the electrical switches and the outlets. They also installed the 220 in the garage floor, because I wanted to put an additional dryer out there.

CATEGORY electrician

03/26/2013

Could not be happier with these guys. I never thought it would look so beautiful. Prices are great and the people are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen was separated into four different sections which included a small piece of counter top, dish washer, a little set of drawers, and the kitchen sink. They came looked at the entire kitchen and help us figure out how to make it all come together with an L-shaped counter top that was given to us. I never thought my kitchen could ever look this nice. They moved everything away from the wall and found black mold behind our sink where the sink was leaking in the back and into the wall. Thankfully they know how to remove black mold as well and done this for us for free. They started with building frames from the ground up attaching them to the wall and inserting one piece in at a time. Before I knew it they were finished with this beautiful white one piece L-shaped counter top with cabinet doors and sections with drawers. Just awesome.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

From the flooring to the ceiling in every room. Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Space, Attic, Basement, Garage, Exterior, Painting, Decks, Plumbing Repairs, Electrical Repairs, Flooring, Windows and Doors, Carpentry, Fences, Roofing, and Complete Renovations.

There isn't anything we don not service! We service everything.

Check, Visa, MasterCard